Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF High Fantasy mmo

Cpt_PicardCpt_Picard Member Posts: 300

I'm bored, lf something fantasy themed. I don't care if it's a sand box or a themepark only that it's western (Or a very westernized jap game like ff). I have tried all major mmos (wow, aoc, lotro, warhammer, daoc, uo, eq(ii), vanguard, gw, Asheron's Call, ffxi, lineage (ii) , darkfall, that game kinda like darkfall, that really sucked in beta who's name I forget, among others which I know someone will mention) so I'm looking for something more niche or in beta. 

No aion.

Actually, I'll give ffxiv a shot if it has a free trial.

A couple examples of what I am looking for

Xenimus, Eternal Lands.

RP is a bonus. Prominent cash shop is a no no. Some way to try the game without putting cash down required.

Make it so...

Comments

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

Ryzom (niche is more traditional fantasy sandbox), Istaria (niche is also sandbox but with a very heavy crafting and community focus)

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Perfect World perhaps..? I know it has a cash shop, but that I know, it's not a Pay2Win shop, and you can buy cash shop gold from the AH as well. Also, a lot of other PWi titles are pretty high fantasy as well.

• Cpt_PicardCpt_Picard Member Posts: 300

Originally posted by Jimmac

Ryzom (niche is more traditional fantasy sandbox), Istaria (niche is also sandbox but with a very heavy crafting and community focus)

I've tried those games already, sort of on the lines of what I'm looking for. To the poster directly above, Perfect World is exactly what I am attempting to avoid.

Make it so...

• WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642

Hold out for a few months and play RIFT.