Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final fantasy Funny

Hey. my friends keep singing this song that goes like, "Im, to stupid for this book, to stupid for this book" you know, and they say its from this final fantasy movie on flashplayer, do u know the name?

Comments

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

:/

• gamingdudegamingdude Member Posts: 179

thats sooo not helpful

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Can't believe you don't know that.

MC Hammer's "I'm too sexy".

I'm too sexy for my cat.::::39::

And it is not 'stupid', but 'sexy'

too 'sexy', as a matter of fact.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• DetonatedDetonated Member Posts: 105

Originally posted by Kiamde

Can't believe you don't know that.

MC Hammer's "I'm too sexy".

I'm too sexy for my cat.::::39::
    And it is not 'stupid', but 'sexy'

too 'sexy', as a matter of fact.

Right Said Fred....not Mc Hammer...dumbass.

I know the realo song is im to sexy for my shirt la la la.., this is a spoof duh

Ok laugh at me. I was wrong. Kick me! Kick me while I am down! OW OW. RUB THAT SALT, RUB THAT SALT. OW!

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• SUPERMANTSUPERMANT Member Posts: 18
    well umm im all about the xbox so i dont have much a chance to help you out cus ffa is on ps2

-SUPERMANT-
    KING OF CHAOS

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by SUPERMANT
    well umm im all about the xbox so i dont have much a chance to help you out cus ffa is on ps2

Maybe you should read at least one of the posts in the thread first.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Kiamde

Ok laugh at me. I was wrong. Kick me! Kick me while I am down! OW OW. RUB THAT SALT, RUB THAT SALT. OW!

*points and laughs at kiamde's mistake* image

• SUPERMANTSUPERMANT Member Posts: 18
    u kno what game is awsome and is not an mmorpg but is online  imagehalo2image

-SUPERMANT-
    KING OF CHAOS

SHUT UP AND STAY ON TOPIC! DONT REPLY TO THIS POST UNLESS IT HAS TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL TOPIC

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Wut's the original topic? o.O

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Originally posted by gamingdude
    SHUT UP AND STAY ON TOPIC! DONT REPLY TO THIS POST UNLESS IT HAS TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL TOPIC

Chill. The topic's question was answered. Now the thread can crash and burn.

no it wasn't

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by SUPERMANT

yay ive been waiting for someone to say their all about the Xbox.

So that means you have all of maybe 20 quality games that are exclusive to your console????

and dont say Halo cus their are much better shooters on PC. U guys got maybe 20 unique games that are really good at best........ ur RPG selection sucks besides KNights of the old republic series which is available for PC. And fable was one of the worst preorders i have ever done.

PS2 has many many many many better more remarkable INNOVATIVE games.

let me go over a few DEVIL MAY CRY, DEVIL MAY CRY 2, DEVIL MAY CRY 3, FINAL FANTASY 10, FINAL FANTASY X-2, GTA vice city, GTA san andres( GTA's are best left on playstation), CHRONO TRIGGER SERIES, .HACK/sign, TONY HAWK(sin to make it for anything else),CASTLEVANIA LAMENT OF INNOCENCE,LEGACY OF CAINE series(prolly mispelled that.

and not to mention we can play PS1 games on our console making us and the Atari 5200, have one of the greatest game libraries ever, same with teh game boy advanced.

XBOX SUCKS

PS this has been a rant ive been wanting to go on for a long time.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

shut up

shut up

u know whenever i read ur posts my idiot sense starts tingling, and please respect peoples rights to go on tangents. after all i was merely answering to what someone else said in this topic.

or maybe i offended an Xbox fan if so, i feel i deserve a cookie.

PS maybe u should consider being nicer, and it sort of seems like ur clsoed minded.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

IM SORRY OKAY!!!! ITS JUST HARD TO BE NICE WHEN OUT OF 18 POSTS NO ONE HAS GIVEN ME ANYTHING EVEN REMOTLY HELPFUL!!!!!!!

PLEEZ STAY ON TOPIC

if its a quality spoof song its more then likely done by none other then

WEIRD ALL YANKOVIC

their i replied on topic now u cant be mad.image

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

lol at the chance of being called a fat belled a hole idiot, I would like to state that even though I am strong supporter of PS2(I tried to fond it once... its disk tray popped open and gave me a schock....wait waht the...) in the last year or xbox has really picked up the slack... I am very impressed with it and I have to say I am surprised for the first couple years xbox really blew... however ps3 vs xbox2 is going to be easily ps3... the very best feature of the xbox(hard drive) is becoming extra and more money... plus ps3 cell proccesor kicks ass....

Dave's final thoughts:
    The xbox has done a remarable job to become a main stay system in this generation with nice hardware and some creative games. However the xbox sadly will fall behind with the next gen consoles...

Originally posted by vrtldave

lol at the chance of being called a fat belled a hole idiot, I would like to state that even though I am strong supporter of PS2(I tried to fond it once... its disk tray popped open and gave me a schock....wait waht the...) in the last year or xbox has really picked up the slack... I am very impressed with it and I have to say I am surprised for the first couple years xbox really blew... however ps3 vs xbox2 is going to be easily ps3... the very best feature of the xbox(hard drive) is becoming extra and more money... plus ps3 cell proccesor kicks ass....
    Dave's final thoughts:
    The xbox has done a remarable job to become a main stay system in this generation with nice hardware and some creative games. However the xbox sadly will fall behind with the next gen consoles...

well gamecube is even more assbackwards. mind you they have much better games as a whole but their assbackwards. Game cube 2 isnt even planned to go online, and if it does then it wont be out for 3 or 4 more years. and as such it will be a has been compared to Xbox2 and PS3.

i think sony is the only one who is really smart and innovative, everyone else just reacts. sony has always figured out that incorporating multimedia features liek DvD and CD player, appeals to a much bigger audience. This is proven by the fact PS2 outsells gamecube even in just the period since gamecubes release.

and the reason Xbox2 is going to be the most expensive thing ever is because their usign the mac g5 motherboard and processor(g4tv told me so), which is gonna cost more just because that hardware can only be made by one manufacturer hterefore less competeitve prices.And their using mainstream ATI graphics cards, which will be more expensive then third party nvidias(what sony is planning)

PS3 is estimated to be like half the cost of the Xbox 2, just cus sony is only really gonna be using computer parts that at least 10 different manufacturers can make therefore the prices ar emuch more competitive. And its just designed to optimze the elast amount of parts possible.

besides with the PSP out sony is kicking both their asses in the gaming market and PS2 is still outselling gamecube and xbox.

PS2 is going to be one the most memorable consoles ever it will become some day as classic as the atari, where as xbox will become like coleco vision which is sort of classic and sells for much less.

AAAAAGH! IT DOESN"T HELP THE SONG IS ON A FLASHPLAYER VIDEO NOW IF UR NOT GONNA HELP ME START UR OWN POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAGH! IT DOESN"T HELP THE SONG IS ON A FLASHPLAYER VIDEO NOW IF UR NOT GONNA HELP ME START UR OWN POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well maybe u should post on a music site or a comedy site.

and i said weird all yankovic.

besides that i dont think ull get any useful information out of anyone.

Dude, i dont wanna see u post anymore pleez! ur annoying and u get off topic just stop posting