Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got my key on Massively 2 free friend keys

KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

Hope the friend keys work on 1st phase but here they are 1st come first serve!

CRB65-Z1H-48YX

EKP94-A3K-35AJ

Comments

• CaskioCaskio Member UncommonPosts: 339

Friend keys do not guarantee CB1 or CB2 phase testing.

"If you're going to act like a noob, I'll treat you like one." -Caskio

Adventurers wear fancy pants!!!

• chinpukamonchinpukamon Member Posts: 5

1st phase random drawing was done days ago so from what I read in the forums the beta keys should get whomever into phase 2 at some point.

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

Well i got my free key yesterday from Massively and got in the 1st phase from it. Those were handed out to me in my email, so I would of hoped they worked for the 1st phase also. 

• SourajitSourajit Member UncommonPosts: 472

Don't spread misinformation.

For starters:

1. CB1 is VERY limited in ammount of players it will have.

2. Closed Beta Keys are not useless. They allow you to get in into one of the phases eventually.

3. Those who did not get into CB1 will most likely get into CB2, which starts 4 weeks from now.

Basically the whole closed beta is separated into phases. In each phase certain amount of additional players FROM THOSE WHO HAVE THE KEYS, is accepted into the game. This has been a public knowledge for at least two months already.

Some forum posts for this cunning way to publicize a game.

• vosflows

well been waiting a long time for this day only to learn i got screwed over and dont get to play till later phases AND dont get to have a dudu turtles... sigh

• omaru03 @ Oct 27th, 2010 11:05PM

same problem occurs here... cant log in. incorrect password is appearing. but already recieved 2 email confirmation about my account is already in.. waited almost a week, downloaded for about 7 hours.. then nothing happens.. buIIshit!

• darylkoh

my client is patching up now...btw those who didnt recieve emails telling u that u are invited...sry to say that u cant join...its simple pls wait for 2nd phase

• bootsi

Only certain people can play in phase 1. Which, I feel is bullsht. cb is cb, shouldn't be any draw out of a hat, game players. If theyre trying to give people chances to play through phases, then theyre going to end up having multiple. And if this is the way they were going to do it, then it should be posted point blank that not everyone will be able to enter.

• heydeeohred @ Oct 27th, 2010 3:41PM

Obviously no one has been able to log on yet, they must still be working on it. Just stay patient and stop posting every couple minutes asking why you haven't been accepted into beta testing when you got a key. It will be up eventually...

• devilishangel143

everyone had been so exited to be selected and now when we r here the game not working lol , hope they fix the problem soon, though we might not be the first one in today but atlest give us some information as to when actually the system wud work fine .All the best fixing it n give us some news

• aremythia @ Oct 27th, 2010 3:32PM

It says I have an incorrect ID, I entered it about 50 times and it says the same thing each time. But I see a lot of people are having this problem. I guess this is the first bug that has to be fixed, hopefully PW does something soon.

The story is still continuing. I do not have a friend who has gone and played the phase1.

As we anticipated, Forsaken World has attracted many players and we will be rolling out closed beta in several phases.

Unfortunately, you were not selected to enter this first phase of closed beta. Rest assure that your redeemed key will give you access to enter one of several Forsaken World closed beta phases and we will notify you when your time comes!

Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm. Be sure to stay tuned to all the latest news by checking out the official Forsaken World website!

Cheers
    Sourajit Nandi

" Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't play this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind,and you'll never whine or repent about gaming hours anymore, then have a go at every Game. Open up the Internet, join in all the Mmorpgs you can. Go make the Guild. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible. "

Once An Addict Always An Addict .

• GrammieGrammie Member Posts: 68

Perfect World International let some idiots manage the role out of Forsaken.  They issued keys through many review sites, told customers that they were accepted into the closed beta, encouraged customers to download (many gigabytes and hours) the game and then didn't let them play.  Their forum indicates many unhappy people.   This policy worked very well for getting people excited about  the game, but in the end, disappointed many. 

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

Well the key I got off of Massively does work and I can play the beta now. So in the email they gave me the friend keys so I can play with them (and I would think would be good for the 1st beta). Maybe if you grabbed one of these keys say if it worked or not.

• GrammieGrammie Member Posts: 68

The geniuses at PWI gave Massively 500 usable keys.  Not as many for their paying customers.