Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFgame with pets

gogogo271gogogo271 Member UncommonPosts: 24

I am looking for a game with a lot of pets that mount, transform, feed, train,... Or a game with massive summoning. I tried Eudemons already. Anyone got an idea ?

Comments

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

if you like super hero genre, Champions Online has a lot of different pets. They just improved the UI recently based on player feedback.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Well... Pet like systems that i enjoyed most are from WoW, City of Villains, and Sword of the new world. They dont really evolve but i loved how you could control them rts style. Also, Megaten has demon pets used extensivly with sorta a pokemon way if you want

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• gogogo271gogogo271 Member UncommonPosts: 24

Thx for answer.

I played COH/COV several months and megaten too.

I'll try out champions online

• Cpt_PicardCpt_Picard Member Posts: 300

Age of conan has a class that summons stuff and there are mounts and ncps

Make it so...