Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else have this problem?

XevranXevran Member Posts: 7

Ever since the new site came up every time I try to post on the official site it takes me to the community homepage if I click Reply or New Topic and it shows me logged in and I've been verified since before the new site.

I didn't see anything on the site, does anyone know if it's a known issue or a way to fix it?

Also, I've tried on multiple browsers and the same thing still happens.

Comments

• devtheherodevthehero Member Posts: 3

Try clearing your cache and see if that helps, I don't think it's a known issue. Make sure your browsers are fully updated too. Also, make sure you are loging in from the front page, and then going to the forums, that's the way I know it works for sure.

If you are still getting problems, let me know, and I'll post it in the support forums for you.

• XevranXevran Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by devthehero

Try clearing your cache and see if that helps, I don't think it's a known issue. Make sure your browsers are fully updated too. Also, make sure you are loging in from the front page, and then going to the forums, that's the way I know it works for sure.

If you are still getting problems, let me know, and I'll post it in the support forums for you.

I just tried all that, still the same problem.

I e-mailed them earlier about deleting it to see if remaking the account will work. I said in the e-mail what the problem was too but if they don't know what it was to just delete it and I'd try that. It's not like it will hurt at all. If you can post in the support forums that would be greatly appreciated.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by Xevran

Originally posted by devthehero

I just tried all that, still the same problem.

I e-mailed them earlier about deleting it to see if remaking the account will work. I said in the e-mail what the problem was too but if they don't know what it was to just delete it and I'd try that. It's not like it will hurt at all. If you can post in the support forums that would be greatly appreciated.

I went ahead and posted your problem on the offical site for you.

Link: http://www.tera-online.com/forums/showthread.php?p=242677#post242677

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Alright, thanks a lot!

I tried logging out when I first had the problem so what  Emposter said didn't do it either.

Originally posted by Kuraphimaru

Try different web browser. That might do the trick.

I tried Chrome Firefox and IE and none worked. I figure I'll just try deleting the account and making it again and see if that fixes it. It's not like there's anything on the account that I can lose yet anyways.

• melphygionmelphygion Member Posts: 10

Can't you just try to make a dummy account just for the sake of trying to see if that works? also, got any friend you could try to log in as on your comp? that should help decipher where the problem may exist. also, try your account on a different comp.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Hmmm, that sounds really odd...

Try Opera, it seems to be the most stable browser out there.

I also recommend you to use easycleaner  or similar program to clear out your cash and cookies (and while your at it, clean the registry too).