Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a MMORPG with NINJA classe

2»

Comments

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    guildwars. assassin in that are ninjas. and its f2p

My blog: image

• rebirth1629rebirth1629 Member Posts: 113
    mapple story has ninja....ghost online..ragnarok,FFXI

9 dragons doesnt have ninja as in ninja skills.....it's just the outfit of the Heavenly demon....
  • FeverfewFeverfew Member Posts: 120

Mabinogi is classless, you learn whatever skills you want, but I'm building a ninja. The game is almost an action game, but it *is* free-world(I guess that's the right term). The fighting's great, and you can use daggers and magic at the same time or, if you're going for a naruto-like ninja like me, use alchemy. You can swap weapons with the push of a button to pull out an alchemy cylinder to use skills that look exactly like Sasuke's fire breathing move(flame burst), Naruto's rasengan(water cannon in mabinogi), and a lot of stuff that look like jutsus but aren't in the show, as far as I know >.< You can summon golems n stuff though. No shurikens though, unfortunately...I use the ice bolt for my shurikens >.< It functions the same, you load it(which takes 1.5 seconds) then throw it at the enemy and it stuns them. They're ice "bolts." so they look like shurikens made out of ice xD It's magic though so....no pulling it out of a kunai pouch and throwing it, you summon it out of thin air. I do admit that I found your search while looking for a ninja mmo though xD It wasn't good enough for me for the ninja class but maybe you'll like it. It has anime-like mainstream quests and amazing boss fights, and a lot of boss fights and missions that are on a zelda level of fighting(as of G11, the 11th big update to the game{they have these about once a month I guess and they add a huge amount of content), and what I think is the best part: pretty much anything you wear is effective at any level. There are some things that have extra stuff that others don't(the super rare/expensive things like the best armor in the game allow you to not get stunned 25% of the time by a specific type of attack, like melee attacks) but it's mostly all the same *until* you upgrade and enchant it, which make it a lot stronger, and they can be dyed any colors you want on any piece of the item that you want, meaning you can customize your clothes all you want. If you like the Ninja Suit, for example, you won't have to stop wearing it later on just because you've become so powerful that it's ineffective equipment. (I know that I jump back and forth between topics but xD ) : Stats and skill ranks in the game are, of course, very important, but skill, close attention to what's going on, and tactics(solo or cooperative) are the most important things in the game. Also, if you *are* going for a naruto-ish game, it has transformation skills that you can obtain which include the dark knight, a parasitic armor that beings to eat your flesh(hp) after you've been transformed for 4 minutes or so(duration increases with certain achievements like leveling up) . You can disable it at any time at that point....or keep fighting until you've lost as much hp as you are willing to lose before you finish your epic fight. Kind of like Naruto's nine-tails, no? If you play and join the Ruari server, add Vecks, Veccs, or Vecs(these are my alts and my main character) to your friends list and I'll help you through your newbie days. I should also mention that the game's very social, since at low levels certain quests all but force you to ask for help. xD 

• FeverfewFeverfew Member Posts: 120

I forgot to mention, it's a very anime-ish game and it's made in Korea, and the last time I checked, this website's info on it was out-dated, here's a link to check it out:http://mabinogi.nexon.net/