Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perpetuum Online, Anyone playing?

RagemoreRagemore Member Posts: 51

I just started a couple of nights ago, been having a lot of fun so far.

I noticed this from their website:

Only 10 people!

About Avatar Creations

Avatar Creations, located in Budapest, Hungary is a small, independent game development studio of about 10 people. The company was founded for the development of their first game, Perpetuum - a completely unique, open, persistent world where players are able to engage in a wide variety of interactions ranging from combat to complex economics. The goal of Avatar Creations is to continually develop this world in the coming years to provide a game which a growing number of players can enjoy worldwide.

Rage - Head Honcho of the Revilers
"Ragemore and Whine Less"

Comments

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Well you can tell the game is indy developed.. It's rough around the edges, but in a good way! It sorta has a Fallen Earth feel in that regaurd.. But the ammount of things to do is pretty extensive! I can see this game easily becomeing as fleshed out as EvE in the comeing years.. I've only played it for a few hours so far, but i'am so impressed i already canceled my EvE sub-renewal for this month..

I think ill dedicate the next few weeks to beta testing this game and getting to the "meat" of the content here.. I mean, when it comes to a p2p game you usually don't beta test that long before releasing; so i have a feeling it will be releasing soon.. Would be nice to get a hang of the basics that way when they do the open beta wipe you'll have a little headstart..

I'am jus' glad its p2p.. I've been playing tons of f2p MMO's latley and it seems like the all boil down to who can use the cash shop more.. Since this is a heavy-PvP game i think it'd prolly follow that routine if it was f2p.. In short, Perpetuum's got a lot going on for it; and i like!

I'am "Flamboastin" in game :D

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

I started beta testing about a year ago.. and I can tell that 10 people working hard all the time to make this game better and better :]

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Wow. I've played in closed beta and I knew they were small, but 10 people!

Quite impressed. I think the game will start small, but could get big eventually. They'll need to hrie people.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga