Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early access subscriptions now available

BoyCBoyC Member UncommonPosts: 89

You can now purchase an early access subscription on the Perpetuum website allowing you to start playing a whole week before the official launch! More info here.

Comments

• 2010-10-24 22:00:00

EARLY ACCESS SUBSCRIPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE!

Ladies and Gentlemen

We're glad to announce that beginning today, Early Access subscriptions for Perpetuum are available for €8.95/$9.95.

With an Early Access subscription players will be able to start playing one full week before the official launch, and each such account will receive 4 weeks worth of extra Extension Points. Early Access subscriptions, like normal subscriptions will enable 30 days of playtime, additionally to the 7 days of the Early Access period (so 37 days altogether).

This is a great opportunity to begin the exploration of planet Nia together with the first pioneers and gain a competitive edge. So don't miss out and get an Early Access now!

The official launch of Perpetuum is set for Q4 2010. The exact date will be announced in a press release in the coming weeks along with a detailed timeline.

Thank you for your purchase!

Your game codes have been sent to your e-mail address and should arrive shortly. You can redeem your codes and add them to your account any time you like here. This also applies for Early Access codes, your redeemed game time will only start from the first day of the Early Access phase. So no need to wait, redeem your codes now!

Details of your transaction:

• Perpetuum account: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Item(s): Perpetuum early access subscription (30 days) (1 pcs)

• Value: 8.95 EUR

You can also print this page for future reference.

• GremrodGremrod Member UncommonPosts: 207

Woot Woot! o/ Awesome!

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

let me put it this way

i never - and i mean never preorder or pay anything before a game is released

as of last night i have paid for early access

yes, it is that good

• emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413

Originally posted by gatheris

let me put it this way

i never - and i mean never preorder or pay anything before a game is released

as of last night i have paid for early access

yes, it is that good

Quite a statement, i applaud your honesty. I myself think the game has lots of promise aswell.

Looking forward to release.

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i got some issue to go from ur site to pyapal in FF but all seams ok on IE

BestSigEver :P