Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confused`

What does being a prior subscriber do for me? I own every expansion but yet even at the beginning the warden and rune keeper are locked.

When I log in, I am presented with 2 accounts, because I beta tested F2P and it required a seperate account. I am very confused on why my account does not indicate my expansions.

Comments

• sundropsundrop Member Posts: 67

Your subscription has been suspended due to non-payment. Please re-enter your billing information or apply a Game Card now to reactivate your subscription(s).

Figured it out, It wants me to update my sub info and thus wants to bill me for 30 days VIP to fix this problem

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Originally posted by sundrop

What does being a prior subscriber do for me? I own every expansion but yet even at the beginning the warden and rune keeper are locked.

When I log in, I am presented with 2 accounts, because I beta tested F2P and it required a seperate account. I am very confused on why my account does not indicate my expansions.

Did you make a new account by any chance? You just have to use your old login data, not sign up on their F2P widget thingy.

Edit: You figured it wrong, are you by any chance on CM service?

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

That's what I was thinking.  That they are with Codemasters who have yet to implement the F2P patch.

When I log into my account manager, it shows 2 accounts.

One says "free" and the other says "premium" under the premium account is says "nonpayment" suspended

This is a US account, as I have been playing on US since day 1. The premium account is a 4/2007 date

I can log into the GAME with both accounts (they use the same user/pass) it just has me select either (free/premium)

however....they both have all content locked.

I read on the lotro forum, I need to get ahold of turbine CSR on Monday to ask that they remove the CC info, which according to

the forum will allow all the content back :)

When I log into my account manager, it shows 2 accounts.

One says "free" and the other says "premium" under the premium account is says "nonpayment" suspended

This is a US account, as I have been playing on US since day 1. The premium account is a 4/2007 date

I can log into the GAME with both accounts (they use the same user/pass) it just has me select either (free/premium)

however....they both have all content locked.

I read on the lotro forum, I need to get ahold of turbine CSR on Monday to ask that they remove the CC info, which according to

the forum will allow all the content back :)

It's nice that you posted this info.  Others may have the same problem and you may have saved them some frustration.  It's odd though.  As a former subscriber, in order to go F2P, you have to call Turbine so that they can remove the CC info.  Odd....very odd.  An unusual hassle for those who want to do it.

Here is my understanding why. Most (I would say 99%) of everyone, logged into there account and canceled there monthly bill. I was different and just played until my CC on file expired. This basically canceled my account cause they were unable to bill an expired CC

Ahhh, I see.  A bit different then.  Thanks for clarifying.   =)

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Here is my understanding why. Most (I would say 99%) of everyone, logged into there account and canceled there monthly bill. I was different and just played until my CC on file expired. This basically canceled my account cause they were unable to bill an expired CC

Interesting, i guess internally someone canceling their account and someone having their account closed due to nonpayment are seperate things.