Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to try EQ2? Invites within!

Comments

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

Handing out a few more RAF Invites for players who may have play EQ2 or EQ2X and would like to try other character, please just send me a private message and i will send you an invite promptly. 

Enjoy :)

8 Keys left, just private message me your email and the key will be sent asap :)

• andyman1112andyman1112 Member UncommonPosts: 32

if u want to try eq2 out try eq2x its f2p

it actually has people in the game unlike most live servers also in live servers everyones lvl 90 and there are hardly any low lvls.... 

eq2x brand new so there are tons of people to grp with

http://everquest2.com/free_to_play

Originally posted by andyman1112

if u want to try eq2 out try eq2x its f2p

it actually has people in the game unlike most live servers also in live servers everyones lvl 90 and there are hardly any low lvls.... 

eq2x brand new so there are tons of people to grp with

http://everquest2.com/free_to_play

F2P won't let you play all playable race and class combinations in the game, these invites do.

• andyman1112andyman1112 Member UncommonPosts: 32

races mean nothing and if you go gold you get to try any class out the hol point in a trial is to TRY the game in eq2x you can do just that

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Just re-started playing EQ2 again. I'd be more than happy to help with the EQ2 recruit-a-friend program ;-)

Originally posted by andyman1112

races mean nothing and if you go gold you get to try any class out the hol point in a trial is to TRY the game in eq2x you can do just that

After you have tried EQ2X and like the game, you'd better go to EQ2 instead of sticking to EQ2X. EQ2X is way more expensive in the long run than EQ2...

• Originally posted by Reizla

After you have tried EQ2X and like the game, you'd better go to EQ2 instead of sticking to EQ2X. EQ2X is way more expensive in the long run than EQ2...

Like you said, i tried EQ2X and like the game.And i have some questions,

1) Is it late to get into EQ2? i see theres 6 expansion pack and one new expansion on the way.

2) Can someone tell me some high populated EU server?

Any info appreciated..

Originally posted by Ekadd

Originally posted by Reizla

1) Is it late to get into EQ2? i see theres 6 expansion pack and one new expansion on the way.
    Any info appreciated..

Let me try to answer as good as I can ;-)
    1. Devine too late... It's too late to start playing Tabula Rasa and Matrix online :P EQ2 seems pretty alive, and on the forums there's talk about people managing to hit cap (90 atm) in a week (no-lifers...) I know there's a large number of expansions, and IMO that's a good thing. It adds a high re-play value to the game since new starting and follow-up -zones give the player a chance to live a new adventure in the same game. Add 18 races and 24 classes to that, and you can imagine how well the game is to start.
    If you mean, are there enough players on low level to party with? At the moment I'm only a 13 troubadour playing around New Halas. So far I haven't seen a real reason to party, other than an XP boost. The several zone and level chats (especially level 1-9 where everyone seems to be) chats are pretty active.

2. High populated EU server. I guess you mean English EU server? Runnyeye is the highest populated with over 200.000 players. I'm not sure if these are active or players ever made a char here, but when I started to play EQ2 early 2009, Runnyeye seemed deserted at the time. Now it's the opposite and I think it's very active.
    Here's a link with all international servers http://everquest2.com/_views/servers/index.vm?type=International

• Originally posted by Reizla

Originally posted by Ekadd

Originally posted by Reizla

Any info appreciated..

Let me try to answer as good as I can ;-)

1. Devine too late... It's too late to start playing Tabula Rasa and Matrix online :P EQ2 seems pretty alive, and on the forums there's talk about people managing to hit cap (90 atm) in a week (no-lifers...) I know there's a large number of expansions, and IMO that's a good thing. It adds a high re-play value to the game since new starting and follow-up -zones give the player a chance to live a new adventure in the same game. Add 18 races and 24 classes to that, and you can imagine how well the game is to start.

If you mean, are there enough players on low level to party with? At the moment I'm only a 13 troubadour playing around New Halas. So far I haven't seen a real reason to party, other than an XP boost. The several zone and level chats (especially level 1-9 where everyone seems to be) chats are pretty active.

2. High populated EU server. I guess you mean English EU server? Runnyeye is the highest populated with over 200.000 players. I'm not sure if these are active or players ever made a char here, but when I started to play EQ2 early 2009, Runnyeye seemed deserted at the time. Now it's the opposite and I think it's very active.

Here's a link with all international servers http://everquest2.com/_views/servers/index.vm?type=International

Thanks for info man.Hope to see you in-game.

• kristan2kristan2 Member Posts: 1

If anyone has any buddy invites left for the normal 14 day trial im game and ill be re subbing in less then two weeks .

i just got my comp back up and running and will be doing the full sub as soon as i get my first paycheck . If you want one of them mounts and a free month send me a invite to [email protected]  thanks..this will give me time to build up a toon for when i sub works for both of us .

• wertaxwertax Member UncommonPosts: 68

Hi Kristan2,

invitation send!

Ortahr.

kristan2

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Iam interested in subbing to EQ2.. Figured i'd give it a shot on getting a free key here before i do!

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

Originally posted by Hellfyre420

Iam interested in subbing to EQ2.. Figured i'd give it a shot on getting a free key here before i do!

It is needed to have your email adress for that, either post it here or send it as a personal message on this forum to me.

i still got invites left to pass along.

Ortahr.

• AngelboundAngelbound Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,437

I know I want eq2 I have an old account with most expansions but I want to make sure I will get into group often as I level so I want to try one of the rp servers on live before I decided to go to live or gold on the f2p servers, so if anyone could send me an invite it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

My email is [email protected]

Invitation is send Angelbound.

Ortahr.

Could you resend it please? I did not see it but I also needed to clean my email a bit so maybe it was lost in there, anyways all clean now please resend thank you.

If anyone could please send me one soon I have today off perfect time for me to try it out thanks!

Originally posted by Angelbound

If anyone could please send me one soon I have today off perfect time for me to try it out thanks!

Resend the link in a PM on this Board.

Greetings,

Ortahr.

• Deuce6Deuce6 Member UncommonPosts: 23

Looking for a friend invite if anyone has one available.  Will take the first responder.

Thanks!

Edit: Completed, no longer needed.

• wow.pwns111wow.pwns111 Member Posts: 108

Got one thanks

"We have barred the gates, but can not hold them for long...
    They have taken the Bridge and the Second Hall...
    We can not get out. The end comes.
    Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming..."

• Zen_BladeZen_Blade Member UncommonPosts: 106

I have a bunch available if anyone wants to try the game out.  Just post here and/or PM me and I'll send you an invite.

• RobinffsRobinffs Member UncommonPosts: 18

Me and my girlfriend would like two keys if possible =)

• Zen_BladeZen_Blade Member UncommonPosts: 106

Sure, just PM me the 2 email addresses and I'll send em out.

• RobinffsRobinffs Member UncommonPosts: 18

I sent you a pm! =)