Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community Based Guild looking for new folks

Hello!

My name is Hawke, I am part of an organization called Crimson Revenge. Currently we are looking for new members to join us. To explain what we are about might take some time, while we are a gaming guild, (Currently focused on World of Warcraft) we are also a little family of friends looking to expand out and make new friends. We have a wide range of interests ranging from Magic The gathering to discussions about movies or whatever. We try to be active on our message boards and try to keep in contact both in and out of games. We play many different games both online and single player and are looking for mature fun, gaming minded folks to join our little clan. Married and/or Couple gamers are more than welcome, as my wife and I are the ones who pay the bill for our little website and help try to keep things running.

If your interested, pay a visit to our home at www.crimsonrevenge.com - don't let the website fool you, we're in the middle of some changes. We are trying to be more than just a single game guild. Come by and say hello, if your a mature gamer looking to make friends that last more than just the lifespan of a single MMORPG, then come over! :)

Thanks for your time in reading this!

Comments

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

so tell me any moral standards??? say are Pk's allowed??? or Ex Pk's???

any behavioral standards???

and what if i found wow appaling and quit after i hit 40 cus its repetitive???? can i play guildwars and start my own subsidiary guild???

please more info.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

Originally posted by Vampyr
    so tell me any moral standards??? say are Pk's allowed??? or Ex Pk's???
    any behavioral standards???
    and what if i found wow appaling and quit after i hit 40 cus its repetitive???? can i play guildwars and start my own subsidiary guild???
    please more info.

Geezuz man. He gave a link to the site. Read it.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

i did it didnt say anything all it said was roleplay, no begging, no powerleveling.

it was quite ambiguous.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

quick question if I, Vrtldave, would like to start a cannablisning sub guild would that be acceptable... you know I wanted to make sure that thats ok with you gys... ow yea by the way if I have like 3 nipples or 3 legs can I still join or will there be hidden charges... I dont want any monkey bussiness you know, to many immature kids running around that dont think about me and my extra nipple... those bast****... I sometimes wonder if I add anything to these forums, then I just forget and start plaayign with that extra nipple...