Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday with Means - October 15th, 2010 - Aliens OMG

burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=582438

Friday with Means - October 15th, 2010 - Aliens OMG

The last couple of weeks we have been exclusively focused (not the engine guys before anyone asks) on completing the Alien Daily Mission system (including the long awaited Sector 7 - level 151-200 alien playfield) and making sure this year's Halloween goodies are more than up to snuff for this year's festivities. It was more than important that this update is done and polished as any efforts I might have considered to actually delay Halloween would have been ignored. A side effect of a full team push on getting this content done and dusted has unfortunately meant that the Engineer changes have had to wait. We knew that this content would delay the completion of the engineer document and I am sorry we did not make that more clear when we expressed that Engineers would be "next". We are aiming for the next update to hit live servers next week...with a fall back date of the following week if we find issues we can't accept on TestLive this weekend. We will know for sure on Tuesday next week....who knows what surprises await us during testing this weekend!

Have a great weekend!

Colin Cragg

This "Means" Cake

Game Director/Producer

Filmed in 70's "tall-vision"

~\_/~\_O

Comments

• djason12djason12 Member Posts: 1

Hi Colin,

Thanks for posting these updates, its good to know you're in contact with the community.

Curious, what kind of teamsize are you working with?

Thanks for keeping us updated.

• burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

That wasn't Colin posting, jsut me reposting what he posts weekly in the official AO forums

As for team size, they have, i think, 11 ppl

~\_/~\_O