Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[A] Relentless Assassins Cataclysm Reroll Guild LFM

rhavokrhavok Member Posts: 117

Relentless Assassins is a Cataclysm Alliance Reroll Guild. We will be starting new characters on December 7th with the release of Cataclysm. As of now the server on which we will play has not been determined. Ideally, new servers will be created and we can play on one of those. The server we will choose will have a PVP rule set.

We are focused on creating a group of friends with similar goals and ambitions in the game. Our initial goal as a guild is to level together and explore the new world. We will run dungeons, quests, and level together. As we reach level 85 we will focus on endgame PVE and PVP together as a guild.

We have a fully functional website created for our members to use. If you are interested in joining us you can register on the website. The URL is www.relentlessassassins.com. We are currently accepting all who want to join us.

If you have any questions you can post them here or on our website.

Comments

• rhavokrhavok Member Posts: 117

Bumping with more info about myself and my vision for our guild.

I have been playing WoW off and on (but mostly on) since December 27, 2004. I have been a hardcore raider in the past, but as now I am a casual player. Once Cataclysm launches I plan on playing a bit more hardcore. That is not to say this guild will become a "hardcore 6 nights a week raiding guild though."

My game experience consists of numerous characters to the level cap on both factions and a mixture of raiding. I have raided as a Holy Priest and an Destruction Warlock. A big portion of my raiding experience consists of all the Classic 20 and 40 man raids.

I raided Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj, and a few bosses in the original Naxxramas. When the The Burning Crusade launched I continued raiding and led successful Karazhan raids with a friend named Prue. In addition, I also healed Tempest Keep and The Eye.

I enjoy Battlegrounds and World PVP as well. I have been playing Warcraft since the days of Warcraft II, and I enjoy seeing big groups of Alliance and Horde battle. In my opinion the best battleground was the original Alterac Valley, those who have played it know it was truly something special.

My vision for this guild is a group of players working together and helping each succeed in the new game world. Cataclysm will bring an new opportunity to level from scratch and experience the game as if it were new again. With this in mind, I want us to form a group and share in this experience together. My favorite memories of the game are times shared with friends, rather than acquiring new gear.

I want a friendly, mature guild environment where people enjoy simply being logged in. There will be no requirements on Raiding or PVP activity to maintain membership. I would hope that we can build a foundation of members who enjoy all aspects of the game and help one another succeed in their favorite aspect.

I wanted to share a little more info about my vision of the guild at endgame. First and foremost, I will not sprint to the level cap. It is true that I will be playing a lot (probably non-stop) the first few days, but I will not be blitzing to 85. I want to experience the new world and low level content at a leisurely pace and hopefully there will more who wish to do this with me.

Nevertheless I will reach the level cap eventually, and if I had to estimate my time in arriving there I would venture a guess around 2 months. So what are my plans at endgame? Gearing up and preparing for heroics and raids will probably be my priority. I will be a Prot Warrior, and I will be willing to offer my services as a human (worgen) shield to the guild when they are needed. Rated BGs also appeal to me, so I will probably dabble in that a bit as well.

My current plans are 2-3 nights a week of raiding, however any guild member who wishes to lead a raid on their own is free to do so.  I will not restrict any activities in which the guild wishes to participate. As I have stressed, I want the guild will be focused on helping everyone achieve their endgame goals, so if yours differ from mine that doesn’t mean you can’t accomplish them in the guild.

Again, if you are interested in the guild please check us out at  http://www.relentlessassassins.com

We have decided to roll on the Eredar server, a medium population server with a 50/50 alliance/horde split.

I also fixed an issue on the website that prevented a few people from being able to register correctly.  If you tried to register in the past but could, please try again, the issue has been resolved.

Things are picking up at the site, we have had many new people join us and we are making the final preparations for the launch of Cataclysm.

I just wanted to bump our recruitment thread and remind everyone if they are looking for a great reroll guild that we are still accepting people.

If you are interested in our guild or have more questions feel free to contact me here or on our guild website.

rhavok

Relentlessassassins.com

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Originally posted by rhavok

Bumping with more info about myself and my vision for our guild.

I have been playing WoW off and on (but mostly on) since December 27, 2004. I have been a hardcore raider in the past, but as now I am a casual player. Once Cataclysm launches I plan on playing a bit more hardcore. That is not to say this guild will become a "hardcore 6 nights a week raiding guild though."

My game experience consists of numerous characters to the level cap on both factions and a mixture of raiding. I have raided as a Holy Priest and an Destruction Warlock. A big portion of my raiding experience consists of all the Classic 20 and 40 man raids.

I raided Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj, and a few bosses in the original Naxxramas. When the The Burning Crusade launched I continued raiding and led successful Karazhan raids with a friend named Prue. In addition, I also healed Tempest Keep and The Eye.

I enjoy Battlegrounds and World PVP as well. I have been playing Warcraft since the days of Warcraft II, and I enjoy seeing big groups of Alliance and Horde battle. In my opinion the best battleground was the original Alterac Valley, those who have played it know it was truly something special.

My vision for this guild is a group of players working together and helping each succeed in the new game world. Cataclysm will bring an new opportunity to level from scratch and experience the game as if it were new again. With this in mind, I want us to form a group and share in this experience together. My favorite memories of the game are times shared with friends, rather than acquiring new gear.

I want a friendly, mature guild environment where people enjoy simply being logged in. There will be no requirements on Raiding or PVP activity to maintain membership. I would hope that we can build a foundation of members who enjoy all aspects of the game and help one another succeed in their favorite aspect.

Hardcore? They have completly removed that word from the game nowdays. Preschool is more like it. i'm in beta and I'm surprised they don't just have a button now you can click that automatically levels you to 85 instantly. Oh wait they DO have that it's called a premade lvl 85.

Bump

We've been waiting as patiently as possible these last few months, and soon our patience will soon be rewarded. Cataclysm launches in just a few days. If you are looking for a new guild to join for the new expansion look no further.

Relentless Assassins is a Cataclysm reroll guild. We were originally established in January 2005 and we reemerged in September of this year. Our member's experience range from early Vanilla raiding to brand new to the game. We welcome all who wish to join us.

Our goal in game is to enjoy the new world of Cataclysm. We put no limitations on how our members wish to play the game. If you want to log in and fish all day, by all means do so! If you want to run pre-made BG's, do it! If you want to get 10 guild members and ransack Sunrock Retreat, then go kill some orcs (make sure to invite me)!

I personally will be leveling to endgame with the intention to run endgame raids. We have members with the same goal, so we will raid at endgame. However, you can also expect a few BG's from me as well.

As I said before we are looking for anyone interested in creating a close-knit community of gamers. All are welcome to join us. My vision for endgame is something along the lines of 2-3 nights of raiding, and maybe 2-3 nights of Premade BG's.

However, no member is required to participate in any aspect of the game to retain membership. If you have no desire to PVP and just want to raid, that is fine. The opposite applies as well. If you want to do neither and prefer questing for Loremaster, that is fine as well.

The game seems to have regressed to a solo player mentality. That is not our guild's focus. We don't care about gearscore nor do we care about dps charts. We care about the guild and progression of our members.

We will be rerolling on the Eredar server. However, if new servers are created, we will reroll there. We are all crossing our fingers for new servers! There are no rules on who can join, however we do have a few requests in place if we do not get new servers.

We would prefer no Death Knights in the guild until we have few members in the 55+ range. Rolling a Death Knight while the rest of us are level 10 makes no sense because you could not play with us. If you just absolutely must have a Death Knight we will consider it. As I said, we will not restrict our members from playing how they wish to play.

We would also prefer no server transfer with the sole purpose of bringing gold to the guild. While we do appreciate your thought and your kindness behind the gesture, would prefer to earn our way through the game rather than have things handed to us.

We will be starting from level 1 on December 7th. If you already have a character and you wish to join us we would prefer that they not be too high of a level. We want every one to start equally so we can quest together, level together, and get to know one another.

As I said these are only if we do not get a new server. Hopefully these will not be something we have to worry about.

We have a fully functional unique website at http://www.relentlessassassins.com. We are also in the process of setting up a vent server for our members to use. We will be successful with our goals and we hope to see you in game. You may ask questions you have here, or on our website. Thanks for taking the time to read my long-winded post!

It has been a busy beginning for the guild, but we are in game and rocking Eredar.  I got lucky and sold a Deviate Hatchling for a substantial amount of gold and with our new found wealth we were able to purchase two bank tabs and we have plenty of money for repairs.

The guild is thriving and our membership is growing daily, I can honestly say that I could not be happier with the way things have worked out.  We have an excellent group of players.  If you are interested in joining us please visit our site and sign up on our forums.  Alternatively you may contact us in game.  We have a few more days of open recruitment left and after that we will begin our application process.

Ikaroes

Ancient Assassin of Relentless Assassins

http://www.relentlessassassins.com

There has been an overwhelming response to our guild. We have a established an incredible core of players, and I can honestly say that the guild has surpassed all my expectations, I could not be prouder of what we have accomplished.

As the days go by our members are growing stronger and we will soon be in Outland. Again we will welcome all to join us in our adventures. To join us fill our short application and we will contact you in game and give you an invite.

We hope to see you soon!

Ikaroes

Ancient Assassin of Relentless Assassins

http://relentlessassassins.com

It has been a very busy few days on Eredar and we have lots of ground to cover!

First off, a few of our Assassins are moving on to Northrend! Congratulations to Elyvio and Monterey. It won’t be long until we are back into new content and making the final push to 85!

We have also had many new people join our guild as well. A big welcome goes out to Cyenide, who is a co-founder of the original Relentless Assassins. He joined us a little late this time around, but it is great to have him back! In addition we welcome Constantine, Luttic, Pye, and Rmplstltskn to the guild. It is great to have you all.

I understand plans are in the making among a few members to form a group that levels stays in range of one another with the purpose of getting all the Guild Dungeon Achievements from the Pre-TBC dungeons. I am excited to see how this plays out!

Again, thanks everyone for making this guild into something amazing. I would have never guessed that we would have so many dedicated people interested so soon. If you are  interested in joining, Please fill out our Application. We would love to have you in game!

Ikaroes

http://relentlessassins.com