Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best place to get ganked?

Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

What area do you consider to be a place where ganking is at it's worst?

For me it has to be Refugee Point....I hated that place. With Hammerfall just to the NE it was a gankers paradise.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

Comments

• Akira_TakawaAkira_Takawa Member Posts: 5

I'm finding that BB is getting to be a gankers paradise. Kill a lower level guy and he brings his big bro lvl 60 in, quite annoying.

• BronenekBronenek Member Posts: 240

Desloance!!!!!!! or whatever its called. I used to get ganked every 5 minutes, was soo annoying ::::26::

• ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476

Gadgetztan is pretty gankalicious.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Yeah Gadgetzan is pretty bad. I can't remember how may times I was ganked getting mail or smelting bars of mithril. Also I'm surprised SS wasn't mentioned.....could it be that people expect to get ganked there so it's no surprise?

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

Let me tell you a story.

Two friend ( one being horde the other being alliance)

were walking along through Hillsbrad questing together

all of a sudden this lvl 60 pally runs up and smokes one of my friends into the ground

My other alliance friend told him not to, buuuut he did it anyway

My friend who just got ganked ebing a very cranky person spammed general chat for help

My alliance friend then looks toward a hill about 5 minutes later and he sees a few red guys on mounts....

and then a few more red guys...

and then a few dozen more red guys...

Seems a raid had just been finished in South Shore and the entire raid party was coming to help me fallen friend

Well to quote my alliance friend

'' I got  my ass kicked by a tsunami of red!!!!''

Hillsbrad 4TW!!

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

STV for the win ... Hord just try to KoS there as much as they can image

• hell_fire_69hell_fire_69 Member Posts: 129

nooo way its hillsbrad now because now hillsbrad is completly ruined you can not lvl there ane more so the lvl 20s have to find a better place to lvl because there is only raiding going on now in hillsbrad due to the Honor System release.