Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will you roll???

redeeeredeee Member Posts: 6

mine will be marksman bang! bang! bang :D

Cael rules

Comments

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Vampire, as I don't believe there's an MMO out there with that option, (at least not a good one).

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

Marksman lol

• brianw1brianw1 Member UncommonPosts: 59

Marksman,cute little dwarfs

• wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493

Noobs?

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Human Warrior for me.
  • ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Even this poll here shows the main design problem.  Stonemen Protector.  The only tank is a race/look that it seems very few people are inclined to play.  Got to hope Warriors or someone else is able to tank most things and Protectors are only needed for big epic bosses.

PS I voted Bard <3

• Mud_MonsterMud_Monster Member UncommonPosts: 229

I'll be going with a Protector.  The race looks fine to me.  I enjoyed being a little stone dwarf back in Shadowbane days, and now I can be a stone giant instead.  Seems like a cool race to me.  The problem might be more with the class.  Even players who like to tank might be leaning more towards Warrior so they can be more offensive.  I'm hoping Protector will be a fun tank/support class even in PvP with their stuns and bubbles/shields to put on allies.

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684

All of them.

I'm a severe altaholic and like to taste the fruit from many trees. I'll probably start with Bard though to see how it is compared to bards in other games. I've always liked them for some reason.

• doomexdoomex Member UncommonPosts: 150

Well..i will play with an vampire because  in other mmo's don't existXD Ilike new chars new spells new gameplayXD

But i think i will do a mister dwarfy marksman(headshot) = ]]