Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eating Chinese Food

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
im eating chinese food right now.......lol it says off-topic, lol

Email me at [email protected]
~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    I'm eatting fresh picked blueberries.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?
  • XantorXantor Member Posts: 1
    I'm eating nothing right nowimage

• VardiaVardia Member Posts: 40
    neither am I, but if I were eating something, I wouldn't mind some Pad Thai image

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    I know what I would want to eat...  imageimage

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?
  • SleepyhollowSleepyhollow Member Posts: 19
    I'm hungry

~~Sleepyhollow~~
    Lost?

I like to think; falling into my thoughts, swim in my troubles, dance in my loves, hug my goals, and chase my past. Lost in thought, digging my way out, clawing at the twists, finally free of my cobwebs.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    mmmm ceasar salad, pizza, and pepsi ALL WHHILE ON THE COMP! lol

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    I'm a simple man.. I love my fast foods.
    The thing that I get cravings for more than I do for anything in the world is a Large Roast Beef sandwich, small coke and Large Curly fry.

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

imagemy mouth is watering, except make that small coke a large Pepsi! lol,

anyone here take the pepsi challenge a while back, lol i chose coke, and the guys hosting it wre laughing lol

Yeah - we have a pepsi plant not too far from our house so each year at the fair they have a televised Pepsi vs Coke Challenge.  It's awesome.  I usually choose coke because its not so bubbly, but for sheer taste I'd go for pepsi.  image

Dude you don't want a large coke from Hardees.  Their smalls are huge, it's like a 16oz cup of soda.  Their larges are about 32oz.  It's insane, if you had Narcolepsy you'd drown in it.

www.mmorpg.com - staff

lmao! but down here in florida, when you order a small coke from great wraps, you get like a 2oz cup lol (bit of exageration) lol

Yeah well in wisconsin 1 out of 3 people are fat.  They drink beer and eat cheesecurds image.. it's kinda gross up here

Oh hey Murt, you and Satans Disciple both have seem to have grown up a bit.. glad to see your floating around the forums again! image

www.mmorpg.com - staff

imagethanksimage

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

hey man were like famous man! like the young ppl man! uh anyway, at 4:25 a.m. i am eating  2, 2 week old taco bell cheesy crunchy gordita thingys, and they still tastes great! i dont know how they survived this long without me eatin them, cuz when i get a taco bell craving, man yall better get outta my way! and for desert i am having chocolate chip cookies sandwiched 2gether by ppeanut butter, marshmallow, and hersheys chocolate syrup. with chocolate milk as my beverage, quik of course :) dont worry i go 4 a jog every morning b4 i go 2 bed.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

imagemy mouth is watering, I see us yuggings think alike, I cant help not eating 6 or 7 tacos at taco bell, because i mean what do you expect?? ITS TACO BELL! lol

• Pyro_InsomniacPyro_Insomniac Member Posts: 62

Agh here in San Diego... Taco Bell is frowned upon seeing as how we can toss a pebble and hit Tijuana (that's a Mexican border city) we have Mexican restaurants up the wazzoo... and you know I can't be lying because I used the word wazzooimage 

And Coke is > Pepsi hand down

"Adventure... heh! Excitement... heh! A Jedi craves not these things" -Yoda, Silent Bob

mmmm

eating apple pie

i was going to eat some pickles...but the jar wouldnt openimage

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

talk about bringing a thread back from the dead...

and im still eatin taco bell :::^D::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• elbarto69elbarto69 Member Posts: 73

I've got myself a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with the little dried strawberries in them that get soft and moist in milk......mmmm......I love this stuff

-----------------------------------
    Homer: "I'm feelin' low, Apu. You got any of that beer that has candy floating in it, you know, Skittlebrau?"

Apu: "Such a product does not exist, sir! You must have dreamed it."

Homer: "Oh. Well then just gimme a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles."

3GZ673CF

lol

hey i opened the jar of pickles! (well my bro did....image)

mmmmmm whole baby pickles....