Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

G4 Vid

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Nice to see that earth rift...

I really hope the UI is customisable though, that giant bar smack in the middle of the screen looked... giant.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Originally posted by blueturtle13

It will be able to be changed.

"Q: (Europe via Rift Forums) how customizable will the UI be?

A: Scott Hartsman: I have shipped 2 games that had a fully customizable UI. With Rift, we're still working on finalizing the default UI so we haven't discussed how that will be done but rest assured that the UI will be customizable.

Yeah, I have high hopes they pull out something nice. If Scott can get them to a EQ2 level of UI then I will be more then happy.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

The game is looking quite nice in these videos, I especially liked the fog effects early on in the video.

Though I could not stand hearing that guy talk (no offence to the person in question but try not to raise your voice at the end of every sentence please).

One worry I have, is about the rifts becoming very repetitive very fast... I can imagine closing rift after rift gets kind of grindy after a while.

Looking forward to hearing more about some of the features in this game however.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

Originally posted by Fdzzaigl

The game is looking quite nice in these videos, I especially liked the fog effects early on in the video.

Though I could not stand hearing that guy talk (no offence to the person in question but try not to raise your voice at the end of every sentence please).

One worry I have, is about the rifts becoming very repetitive very fast... I can imagine closing rift after rift gets kind of grindy after a while.

Looking forward to hearing more about some of the features in this game however.

I did worry about this as well for a while but remember the rifts are an extra activity in the game that you are not forced to participate in. There is a whole MMO underneath them.

I think because they ave focused so heavily on showing the rifts themselves it is easy to forget that sometimes. Hopefully that will change as more features are revealed.

• NadiliNadili Member Posts: 197

Originally posted by Fdzzaigl

I worried about htis too but I think it's the first layer of their dynamic content they have talked about not shown other dynamic events.  I think this will be the entry level for lack of better words and am hoping to see it built and expanded on probably within the first few months of release if they really want to hold onto subs and keep people locked in.