Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

are there any uk time zone guilds on the talon server ?

lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260

or are they all usa time zone if so ill cancel my subb only been rusubbed a day and the eu server i used to play on is now a ghost town.

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Originally posted by lovebug

or are they all usa time zone if so ill cancel my subb only been rusubbed a day and the eu server i used to play on is now a ghost town.

OK I did a real fast check for you :

Their are two UK / EU Guilds  -   Ex Umbris, and The Cult of the Angry Goblins.

I think the more important question you should ask are their many players on Talon during EU time.  I've been doing a lot of research, and found that ALL GUILDS ARE LOW POPULATION. Too many guilds vs. population make it that way.  My conclusion and this is only my opinion is that guilds are only good for max level players anyway, ALL GUILDS.

The secret to may success is working off a friend's list instead of a Guild ( find friends using the Social panel, and play with them ) This goes for any time of day or night.  I have much more fun this way !

Here is an example :

If I'm a level 15, and do a search of 11-20, I find 19 more players, I spam a few asking if I could come to them and play. Believe me I will make AT LEAST two more friends. Chances are they will be on often at the same time most days.

Anyway I did a fast population check for you :

5:30 am EST ( should be 5 hr difference EU time )  NOTE: This is a Monday morning USA, or early Monday afternoon, UK time.

1-10           26

11-20        19   

21-30        12

31-40        15

41-50         8

51-54         2

55               39

A little suggestion :

If you are currently a subscriber.  You can make a level 1 player, just to check the population yourself, using the Social>find>advanced find.