Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE payment methods rock!

Ok, i recently gave this game a 2nd chance (1st time i rage-quitted cause i couldn't understand the diplomacy system - now i love it) and after reaching lvl10 on all 3 paths i decide to subscribe...

Now i was very puzzled as to whether that would work, cause i had never actually used a credit card again to subscribe on a game. My only attempt was on the US-based DDO, and Turbine didn't accepted my totally legit credit card back then (the reason was the Address Verification System as far as i understood). Before DDO i used to play big titles like WAR and WoW for which i could find gamecards on stores, F2P games, GW was a local store purchase, etc.

So for an electronic payments Neanderthal like me, demoralized already from a foe like Turbine, i have to say that i managed to subscribe to Vanguard and that i <3 SOE for this :)

I 'll admit the reason i created this thread is that another electronic payments Neanderthal created another thread full of negativity and fail, plus i am currently downloading the full version of the game and i didn't had anything better to do - it's one of those little moments someone could say something positive about a game - after it completes i 'll be busy playing the game i guess instead of posting on forums :)

See you guys around,

Nimoe the Telonian Halfling Ranger.

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

Comments

• BaiameBaiame Member UncommonPosts: 143

IF you can find an SOE gaming card, I'd go with that.  You used to be able to order those from Amazon or EBgames...but I haven't seen one for a while.  I've seen the EQ2 cards around stores like Best Buy.  I'm not sure if SOE would take those cards as payment for Vanguard.  Try running a search for the SOE cards.  It's just a shame SOE hasn't kicked many out as of late...Good luck!