Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I miss you TCoS

The day servers gone down, I was very upset, angry. Still I am.

You TCoS, very best of MMO out there, you must rise to rince again.

I just need you, many do.

Just my thoughts atm.

Comments

• SubJunkSubJunk Member Posts: 1

Agreed

• EnkmarEnkmar Member Posts: 46

Same here. I wish someone would buy Spellborn and re release it.

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

i miss it as well, haven't been playing in a while due to health issues went to log on to find it was dead :(

Dustin

• TheMinnTheMinn Member Posts: 397

I have 20 bucks. Think I could buy it ?

• emerycemeryc Member Posts: 8

Enjoyed it, as well.  Unique combat design was awesome.  Had a lot of really great ideas for MMOs.  Hopefully, there are some MMO designers paying attention to what TCoS created.

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by TheMinn

I have 20 bucks. Think I could buy it ?

You'd probably get change back.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• FaelsunFaelsun Member UncommonPosts: 501

I was on the ORIGINAL Spellborn forums for years, waiting for this game, I loved it, if they had a decent production run and debugged the initial release better it would have been great. Acclaim deserves credit for RUINING this game, they did an EPIC face dive FAIL into an empty swimming pool. Spellborn is so much better than most of the crap coming out now. It had a mix of pvp,pve,Themepark but with a skill/class/spell ability closer to magic the gathering that was really awesome.

Still though I miss the original forums, I was thinking everyone that played or was on the original site needs some kind of players guild.. I noticed that even the PVP/PVE, Sandbox, Themepark people in Spellborn ultimately wanted the same things.