Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yet Another Fallen Earth Site!

DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173

Here it is, my firat website so excuse the noobish content. Enjoy! Its still not done yet...

http://tfr.proscorer.co.uk

Comments

• Skeleton_CavSkeleton_Cav Member Posts: 55

Nice web siteimage.

I have a deal for you: You put a link to my web site on your web site and I'll put a link to your web site on my site. image

• DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173

I already have your link and will be putting it up on the site! image  It will be done today at some point. I dont have time to do it but I sent the info to my friend and as soon as he recovers from the beer bonging session last night, he will have it updated. I will be putting graphics and such next to each link later but for now, we will just add the links as is with a quick description.

Send me the sites graphics logo to [email protected] so I can add it. If you dont have a link, I will make one for you and add it. Just send me an email regardless and I can send you the graphics logo I made, bear in mind Im as noob as noobs can get in regards to web and graphics design. Let me know the name of the site and shit so I can make it.

For future reference, why dont we alli and give each other FA news and rumors whenever we here about it? Hiope to hear from you soon.

• Skeleton_CavSkeleton_Cav Member Posts: 55
    What program do you use to edit and create pictures?

Originally posted by Skeleton_Cav
    What program do you use to edit and create pictures?

I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 mainly. But I have Adobe Image Ready and Illustrator. I'm a complete noob with graphics but I'm slowly learning. It's pretty fun and annoying at the same time.

Someone delete this post, I accidentally clicked twice. Sorry! image