Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New servers at launch?

RasereiRaserei Member UncommonPosts: 1,120

Do you think they will release new servers like they have with every other expansion release? Not like they need new servers but they did it for all other expansions.

Comments

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

Originally posted by Raserei

Do you think they will release new servers like they have with every other expansion release? Not like they need new servers but they did it for all other expansions.

Doubtful, Blizz has been converting extremely low pop pvp servers to pve servers and adding the recommended flag to them thou. 

• DrSmaShDrSmaSh Member UncommonPosts: 454

I hope they open up some new servers (RP ones the most). I am kinda looking forward to the Cata but what would make me even more happy than new expansion would be a fresh new server. So many good memories of starting out on a new server... miss that <3

Every time I read your post, I die a little inside...
  • bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

We may expect several of those, considering some players have no alternative but to come back to WoW (such as myself).

Takes so much to develop an MMO and people seem to do all sort of silly mistakes image

• tzimisce74tzimisce74 Member Posts: 45

I think its not a so good idea to open a new server with cata... all ull see is worgen / gobos...