Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My first day playing!

Ok so i somone posted this game on the forums, and i never even heard of it, So i dl'ed it and started playing, First i have to say the graphics are simply amazing, I love the water graphics and the community are nothing but helpfull, After the begginer island i was ready to make some money, I later found out that the currency was actually real life money, i met a man and his wife, that sell clothes and break even on there cash, they hired me and ive played around 20 hours or so and i made 7 PED, witch isnt bad, for a newbie. i WOULD RECCOMEND THIS GAME.

Truely an indepth world full of mystery and excitment. 

10/10!!!

Comments

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

Welcome to Calypso!

Alpha AG Geek
    Founder- Manticore Society

• EU_RAZEREU_RAZER Member Posts: 85

Originally posted by lOrdAYYapa

Ok so i somone posted this game on the forums, and i never even heard of it, So i dl'ed it and started playing, First i have to say the graphics are simply amazing, I love the water graphics and the community are nothing but helpfull, After the begginer island i was ready to make some money, I later found out that the currency was actually real life money, i met a man and his wife, that sell clothes and break even on there cash, they hired me and ive played around 20 hours or so and i made 7 PED, witch isnt bad, for a newbie. i WOULD RECCOMEND THIS GAME.

Truely an indepth world full of mystery and excitment. 

10/10!!!

...and you haven't seen the half of it. This game has everything, from friends to enemies and from love to hate.

Be sure to get in a nice society with some helpfull people to help you on your way, make some friends and ask a lot of questions. Also take a look at the forums about this game:

www.entropiaplanets.com and www.entropiaforum.com

and ask a lot of questions there as well. Also try to find out for yourself if you are willing to deposit ome real money into the game, because this could influence your gameplay a bit (no need to sweat as much). Try out all professions and find out the one you like best and stick with that one to get your skills up, this way will get pretty good in one profession and have the best chance to make some money.

Also don't expact to make any money and don't believe the stories about people getting rich from this game. Sure there are people making a lot of money, but that's only a hand full. Play to have fun and if you happen to make some money while doing that you can be a happy Calypsian.

Welcome to Calypso and have fun !!

If you have any questions ask them here or at the forums. On both my name is RAZER.

• TorschenTorschen Member Posts: 78

Welcome :)

And Good luck !

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

aa question, they hired you to do what exactly?

So What Now?

Hey TweFoju, don't I know you from entropiaplanets.com, still downloading the game?

Anyway, they could have hired him to get them recourses for their crafting and give him a small % or they could have hired him to sell the crafted stuff and give him a small %

yep it's me!! haha

yea it's almost done, on 58%, Internet here not that fast =)

meanwhile reading stuffs around.. =)

So What Now?

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

TweFoju, hopefully you're done downloading by now...  LOL

Cheers, and welcome aboard!

AG

Alpha AG Geek
    Founder- Manticore Society

it's not finished, sorry to say, lol XD

but it's almost done, ugh this waiting for the download is a torture!!

So What Now?

Originally posted by TweFoju

it's not finished, sorry to say, lol XD

but it's almost done, ugh this waiting for the download is a torture!!

Make sure you copy the install directory to a safe loaction, this way you won;t have to download it all again if anything goes wrong, just the updates

• Madjabs87zMadjabs87z Member Posts: 2

Welcome to Entropia Universe. Have fun while you are here