Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online Game Score

Luthor_XLuthor_X Member Posts: 431

I still have not played the game since beta, but I keep crossing my fingers that the game will evolve into what was promised. With that said, what score do you give MO TODAY?

Since there are only 10 possible poll answers, I will start with 1 and end at a top perfect score of 9

Comments

• Luthor_XLuthor_X Member Posts: 431

Poll results so far...

52% give the game less than a 5 rating

35% give it a greater than 5 rating

Funny that nobody has given it a 5 score o_0

The numbers actually mean very little since anyone can vote regardless if they are currently playing / quit some time ago / or never played to begin with.

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

Originally posted by Luthor_X

Poll results so far...

The numbers actually mean very little since anyone can vote regardless if they are currently playing / quit some time ago / or never played to begin with.

Also people with multiple accounts could vote multiple times.

This game seems to be extremely polarizing maybe the most polarizing game ever.

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

Originally posted by username509

Originally posted by Luthor_X

Poll results so far...

Also people with multiple accounts could vote multiple times.

This game seems to be extremely polarizing maybe the most polarizing game ever.

I don't really think so.  I think you have a small group of people that really dislike the game or company, and a small group of people that really likes the game or company.  The overwhelming majority of folks either tried it and don't care enough to come here or simply couldn't care less about MO.

There were 36 votes so far (not counting the 20% who voted "just checking the poll").   I think we would need to add 4 or more zeros at the end of that number before we could talk about most polarizing ever...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• cirsyndiccirsyndic Member UncommonPosts: 261

Originally posted by Slapshot1188

I don't really think so.  I think you have a small group of people that really dislike the game or company, and a small group of people that really likes the game or company.  The overwhelming majority of folks either tried it and don't care enough to come here or simply couldn't care less about MO.

There were 36 votes so far (not counting the 20% who voted "just checking the poll").   I think we would need to add 4 or more zeros at the end of that number before we could talk about most polarizing ever...

From my experience your statement is very accurate. During MO's Closed Beta cycle, our guild launched an entire propaganda operation to draw more people to MO from contacts of our chapters in other games (WoW, WAR, Aion, etc). I lost count of how many guild leaders (who've kept their guilds together over multiple games) we tried to involve and introduce into MO, in the end out of planned ~1000 people we ended up with ~300-400 with averaging 60-70 online concurrently at release.

The bulk of our people tried it, played it for a bit then just went back to other games. We had 10 shared accounts being rotated around just so people could try out the game during Closed Beta, just sad really that the game didn't deliver anything worthwhile.

These days, we've pretty much completely pulled out of MO, along with a sizeable bulk of our allies with whom we look forward to playing in other games. Special shout-out to all the tovarishes in the RUS crew! :) And to be honest, pulling out of MO so far seems to be the best decision we've done in the last year.

• DiekfooDiekfoo Member Posts: 583

Imo MO is the most interesting and fun game for me on the market. Soon we will also get the Epic patch, probably this week or next. This patch will probably be the the biggest update/improvement patch so far. More content will be added with more rewarding loot. Fix several bugs that the Epic engine had, like AI pathing etc .. SV will start adding a more nice Flash GUI, more smooth motions etc ... many more new mobs ... etc ... the coming weeks. We will also get better graphics ... high res ...

• thorppesthorppes Member Posts: 452

What we really need is a post like this now refering to the state of gameplay now in the official subscribers forum and then a month after the Epic patch to see the difference.

The poll itself isn't so good, we'd need a bunch of distinct answers. Better than 1, Better than watching paint dry...

This particular poll here will have the majority of its votes from people using past experiences to judge it and the MO haters some of which who havn't played the game since open Beta... invalid poll is invalid.

• DiekfooDiekfoo Member Posts: 583

Originally posted by thorppes

What we really need is a post like this now refering to the state of gameplay now in the official subscribers forum and then a month after the Epic patch to see the difference.

The poll itself isn't so good, we'd need a bunch of distinct answers. Better than 1, Better than watching paint dry...

This particular poll here will have the majority of its votes from people using past experiences to judge it and the MO haters some of which who havn't played the game since open Beta... invalid poll is invalid.

Agree. Thats why this poll totally fails.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

Originally posted by thorppes

Those who are dissapointed in the Epic Patch and do not resub would then be unable to vote in the second poll...

Of course.. the amount of votes could be used as a relative gauge... but that's a stretch.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018