Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share the love, share your buddy keys.

Comments

• mohaa1047mohaa1047 Member Posts: 7

Hit me up with this one FFXXI, AO, SCII, WOW, all on my list for years... Hope this game sparks good interest for me :)

If it ain't free, make it...

• CevivenCeviven Member UncommonPosts: 6

Still looking for a key.. just tell me what I have to do for you to get one... :>

Maybe you want to trade it for my Hamster (<- little snout on my avatar-pic)? ;))

~ViV~

• EranuEranu Member Posts: 191

Anyone have a spare buddy key gents 8)

pls mail me at [email protected] if you can help

Glad tidings!!

Greatness is difficult to appreciate from close up. The great mountain on the horizon is only the ground when you are standing on it.

• FaelanFaelan Member UncommonPosts: 819

Any chance someone can PM me a key for the EU region? It would be much appreciated.

I did try the open beta and gave up on it fairly early on because of the weird laggy UI and complete lack of direction. However, on second thought, I've come to the conclusion that I did not give the game the chance that it deserves and dismissing it so quickly was rash, if not stupid of me. Mea culpa.

The thing is, I'm a pre-NGE SWG veteran and absolutely loved that style of play to death before SOE nuked the game. I loved the crafting, the economy, the community and dabbling in various professions. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to really find that style of gameplay in recent MMOs and I'm getting quite weary of the usual raid/instance/quest grinds. Having done a lot of reading on FFXIV over the last couple of days, it seems to me that FFXIV could very well be what I've been missing, as long as I force myself to be patient and endure the initial learning curve. I'm however not 100% sure it'll work for me and I currently can't afford to take the risk on purchasing a box that might end up collecting dust, hence the reason why I ask for a buddy key 

So again, if someone has a spare EU key lying around, I would love to give the game another shot and see if I can make it work for me.

Thanks 

I'm a big ol' fluffy carewolf. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• blackmagik28blackmagik28 Member Posts: 1

If someone could spare a key that would be great.  I've been looking forward to this game for the past year or so, but after reading the reviews, I'd rather try it for a bit before I commit to purchasing it.

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701

i have a key for the first person that reply's in this thread.

• YilelienYilelien Member UncommonPosts: 324

I have been on the fence a while over this game and figure what the hell. If there is a person with a spare key <---- please

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701

I sent you my key check your mail.

• sm4ckssm4cks Member Posts: 3

Hi,

i d love to try out this game since i played FFXI already. the only thing that keeps me from buying it are the high graphics and i dont know if my computer can run the game, even though my pc aint even 2 years old but who knows ^^

well whatever i would appreciate it if anyone got a spare key and could send me one!

• smutsmut Member Posts: 250

Anyone got a spare key? I was in the beta but I upgraded to a quad core and a GTX460 overclocked so looking to check it out again.

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880

I sorta wanna try this one out. Send a key if you got one.

• vackvack Member Posts: 56

You can have my whole game, if you want.

Vack
    FF XIV - the single worse game to cross my hard drive, ever.

• sm4ckssm4cks Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by vack

You can have my whole game, if you want.

i take it :P

• MaelkorMaelkor Member UncommonPosts: 459

I would love a buddy key if anyone still has one to spare.

• AmprisAmpris Member UncommonPosts: 51

I would love a buddy pass, I already gave one to a friend who tried it, but he is going to wait for the PS3 copy of the game.

My other friend really wants to play too, so if anyone has a copy for her, please just message me.

• calebgoldcalebgold Member UncommonPosts: 20

I'll take one if someone has an extra.

• DevilHawkDevilHawk Member Posts: 179

Have been out of the loop for quite some time. I'd like to give FF XIV a shot as well. Looking for a buddy key. Thanks!

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Edit: Got one!

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• RuandelRuandel Member UncommonPosts: 15

I  am still waiting for an EU buddy key, if someone would be nice enough to send me one!

It would be great!

• konrad16660konrad16660 Member Posts: 182

you are aware that you need the disk from the game box to use toe buddy key right?

It says it in the box.  So you can't just punch in the key unless you have the ability to physically use the CD.  Just fyi

• pietra666pietra666 Member Posts: 4

If it is possible I would love to get my hands on a buddy key! im etching for a new korean grind game kombined with my love for the niche Final Fantasy this would be a blast to try!

However as with all other things in life, I wanna try it before i buy it  

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by konrad16660

you are aware that you need the disk from the game box to use toe buddy key right?

It says it in the box.  So you can't just punch in the key unless you have the ability to physically use the CD.  Just fyi

There are plenty of torrent sites carrying the client now, so that's not an issue.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• jayb17jayb17 Member Posts: 6

:o guess i'm a little late in seeing this thread. Oh well. Still looking for NA key if anyone has one they'd like to donate :D

PM/MSG me if you do, Thanks.

• NicooNicoo Member UncommonPosts: 236

I would absolutey love a key to try out the game, looking for something new and FF might be just that since its alot about crafting it seems. And Im not playing anything atm because I havent found the right game.

Thanks.

(EU) But if you can play US server in EU I would love one from either.

• catcher40catcher40 Member Posts: 1

Hey everyone i'm after a buddy pass for the EU client, i could tell you a sob story like some people on here to make you feel sorry for me like....oh lets say

'I forgot to shut the front door properly once and my 12 y/o dog got out so i dashed out to save him but didnt make it in time and he got hit by a cyclist which damaged his back leg so he had to have it amputated, unforunately while i was rescuing the dog i'd forgotten to turn off the bath which flooded my upstairs rooms causing a short circuit and electrocuting my cat and her kittens, and also setting my house on fire, so now i'm mega depressed and the only time i feel the weight of the world isnt on my shoulders is when i'm playing Final Fantasy so i would love to try the new game out just to save my sanity.......'

but  i dont see the point it just boils down to the fact i would love to try the game and i hope someone would donate their spare buddy pass so i can play it.

Thanks Everyone.

This discussion has been closed.