Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cataclysm Tentative Release Date

cshanorcshanor Member UncommonPosts: 64

Comments

• WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642

link busted. What was this tentative date?

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

Links broke, but the release date is Cataclysm Release Date - December 7th

www.mmo-champion.com

• cshanorcshanor Member UncommonPosts: 64
  • gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

As for the December 7th supposed release date...according to its Wikipedia page its changed to 2011

"On Sept 30th, gaming website GameSpot learned that Amazon.com customers who had pre-ordered the game were sent notifications that they now estimate the arrival date will be between January 4 to January 18, 2011.[11] Shortly after other websites such as Kotaku were emailed copies of the notifications sent to Amazon customers and posted it on their website marking the release date as January 5, 2011"

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Guess I'll have to go out soon and put in 2 CE pre-orders. This will be my final expansion for WoW as 2011 will be reserved for another mmo. It's been a joyful ride these past years, but time waits for no man and no mmo ages well with time.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• anielianieli Member Posts: 114

I am really looking forward to it. 7 Dec is great timing, only a week before my very first 10 days off work :P (irony is my placement ends after that but still :P) If it came now though, I am not sure if I would've played it. Too occupied with Starcraft 2 :P

• JenksFTWJenksFTW Member Posts: 72

Originally posted by anieli

I am really looking forward to it. 7 Dec is great timing, only a week before my very first 10 days off work :P (irony is my placement ends after that but still :P) If it came now though, I am not sure if I would've played it. Too occupied with Starcraft 2 :P

I here you on that. Maybe my hardcore starcraft 2 phase will be over and I will want to jump head first into the xpac. I have played since beta off and on, and I have to say I haven't been this excited to play wow again since I first got it after beta. BS was ok, WoTLK was eh, but this will bring back open world pvp with Alliance towns and horde towns right across from each other, new 1-60 content. Time to roll a new character, Undead Hunter FTW!!

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - J.R.R. Tolkien

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

It would be cool if it launched November 23rd. If you have to google that date to find out why, you're new.

• anielianieli Member Posts: 114

Originally posted by Toxilium

It would be cool if it launched November 23rd. If you have to google that date to find out why, you're new.

This reminds me that I need to renew my subscription just for the 23rd to get my minipet :P