Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the population like?

illspawnillspawn Member UncommonPosts: 81

I am thinking of playing this again. What is the population like, I played on Tryanny.

Comments

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by illspawn

I am thinking of playing this again. What is the population like, I played on Tryanny.

Tyranny is pretty much dead.

Cimmeria is the PvP capital now.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• SouvecSouvec Member UncommonPosts: 698
    Population isn't terrible... but the community is unbearable. I just resubbed today and regret every penny that was spent. I enjoy the game, but I'm not playing an MMO where I need to put almost the whole community on IGNORE...
  • Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327

Originally posted by Souvec

Population isn't terrible... but the community is unbearable. I just resubbed today and regret every penny that was spent. I enjoy the game, but I'm not playing an MMO where I need to put almost the whole community on IGNORE...

Reroll or spend a couple of bucks on a transfer. Problem solved :)

PvP server is not for everyone.

• DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589

I play Aqulonia. Population is quite good actually. In Khitai people are running all over the place. Perhaps you should sign up there?

The Ultimate Breakdown

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I am playing on Set.  I see people running around but in general I don't have to compete for quest items.  I see quite a few people at max level, but also people in my range 30-50.

I've only talked to a handful of people in AOC outside of my group.  In general they have been helpful.

One max level barb took a liking to me, but after the perfunctory amount of time had passed, the inevitable, "Are you a girl in real life?" It only took him about 30 minutes to go from helpful to horny so I was quite impressed by his reserve.

When I told him no, I'm a guy, but I like to rp so I try to stay in character, he wanted to know if I was a homo.  A homo. Probably some fat, pimply kid with skid marks on his underwear and bad breath with a booger peaking out of one nostril and eye candy from two days ago wants to know if I am a homo because he's afraid I will fall in love with him.  Right.

(sigh) now that I got that out of my system.  It's the same as pretty much most mmos.  Helpful mature folks with enough turds sprinkled into the mix to keep one cautious and cynical.