Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW Goblin cinematic [EPIC SPOILER]

expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Ever wondered why your goblin is floating on a plank of wood in the ocean after you complete the starter area and why the goblins are not fond of the alliance?

well........ http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/09/30/goblin-cinematic-escape-from-kezan/

Comments

• JenksFTWJenksFTW Member Posts: 72

Amazing new cinematic, showing off that in game movie creator. These guys have great prerendered and great ingame cinematics, and they just keep topping themselves!

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - J.R.R. Tolkien

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

Iam confused as to how.

what does this small group of slaved goblins have to do with a playale race? they would be too small for a faction race. Alliance has more High Elfs then Horde have Goblins that were attacked in that event.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Originally posted by MMOExposed

Iam confused as to how.

what does this small group of slaved goblins have to do with a playale race? they would be too small for a faction race. Alliance has more High Elfs then Horde have Goblins that were attacked in that event.

They are like gremlins.. you get em wet and they multiply.

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

Originally posted by expresso

Iam confused as to how.

Hah!

brought back memories, don't feed them after midnight.

• JenksFTWJenksFTW Member Posts: 72

Iam confused as to how.

I'm pretty sure you get put on the boat after you do the 1-5 content in Kezan. They farm you out afterwards and I think every ship just gets attacked hah.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - J.R.R. Tolkien

• Sys7emSys7em Member UncommonPosts: 120

Originally posted by arenasb

Originally posted by expresso

Iam confused as to how.

Hah!

brought back memories, don't feed them after midnight.

This is very true

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Why don't they make another gremlin movie?

Maybe Gremlin's vs Critter's?