Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games or Girls?

13»

Comments

• kiddyno071kiddyno071 Member Posts: 1,330

No one should ever have to choose.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by kiddyno071

I dunno man... Choices are what makes life worth living.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• kiddyno071kiddyno071 Member Posts: 1,330

Originally posted by Illius

... but what about... having the best of both worlds? I guess I'm lucky I got a great girl who lets me be a geek.

... but what about... having the best of both worlds? I guess I'm lucky I got a great girl who lets me be a geek.

Just reinforces what I said.  She chooses to be with you regardless of your geekdom.  Grats man, you lucked out image

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by deviliscious

Originally posted by Powermike

Oh my. That is really sad. He is afraid of women so he collects dolls. I would say some serious counseling is needed. image

The way I see it, he's not really harming anybody.. except maybe himself but he looks pretty healthy ... physically.  Regardless if it's creepy or not, I say leave the man be.  At least this way he's not reproducing and potentially putting more people with the same "mental defect" into society.

Not everybody can be an astronaut or a brain surgeon, just as not everybody should be having personal relationshiops with the oposite sex.

No, he is not harming anyone, but himself. But from what he said, it is apparent he has some mental issues. You may be right, it might be best for guys with issues to have dolls instead, as if he was in a real relationship, he might be obsessive compulsive and have alot more issues. Though I think he should keep his dolls, he still would benefit from counseling, he has alot of emotional trauma pent up it appears.

Or girls, my lovely redtexted monster. I dated a woman who had no time for me on a Saturday night while i came over at her place..she was gaming 8 hours straight! 

He called you LOVELY... are you really just gonna sit there and take that?!

You just want me to whip out my fingernails again. image

And here I thought only I got the "special" treatment. image

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Oh my. That is really sad. He is afraid of women so he collects dolls. I would say some serious counseling is needed. image

The way I see it, he's not really harming anybody.. except maybe himself but he looks pretty healthy ... physically.  Regardless if it's creepy or not, I say leave the man be.  At least this way he's not reproducing and potentially putting more people with the same "mental defect" into society.

Not everybody can be an astronaut or a brain surgeon, just as not everybody should be having personal relationshiops with the oposite sex.

No, he is not harming anyone, but himself. But from what he said, it is apparent he has some mental issues. You may be right, it might be best for guys with issues to have dolls instead, as if he was in a real relationship, he might be obsessive compulsive and have alot more issues. Though I think he should keep his dolls, he still would benefit from counseling, he has alot of emotional trauma pent up it appears.

Or girls, my lovely redtexted monster. I dated a woman who had no time for me on a Saturday night while i came over at her place..she was gaming 8 hours straight! 

What can I say... Chicks dig me...image

From the experiences you've related, it's more like they gouge you.image

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-

Semantics... now you're just splitting hairs.....

Semantics... now you're just splitting hairs.....

Better than the last chick I was with. I ended up spitting hairs.

Seriously, all chicks should shave down there.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Originally posted by SoulSurfer

Or you could play on your female avatar (granted you are male) for a long time, make your girlfriend jealous, then she gets insecure because pixels are owning her, and then she finally puts out.

Cycle seems to work great!

Finally puts out?  I've heard stories of women lying on the bed naked with their legs spread trying to get their guy's attention and he won't even look in her direction because his eyes are locked on the monitor.

That is like crazy talk :|

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Or you could play on your female avatar (granted you are male) for a long time, make your girlfriend jealous, then she gets insecure because pixels are owning her, and then she finally puts out.

Cycle seems to work great!

Finally puts out?  I've heard stories of women lying on the bed naked with their legs spread trying to get their guy's attention and he won't even look in her direction because his eyes are locked on the monitor.

That's cool.

That means he won't notice when I slip in to give her what she needs.

Would it be proper etiquette to write "Zorvan was here" on her belly before I leave as a thank you note to him?

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

She sent herself to Afghanistan already. :o

You're definitely doing something wrong if she chose Afghanistan over your bed... image

She obviously has mental problems if she chose a foxhole > bed, hell, she coulda just went back to her own bed...

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

Why not mix the two?

Roleplaying in the bedroom can be awesome . ..!

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

Originally posted by Sid_Vicious

Why not mix the two?

And if your girlfriend decides she wants to roleplay a man and grabs the strap-on?

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Why not mix the two?

And if your girlfriend decides she wants to roleplay a man and grabs the strap-on?

image It's always good to try something new image

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• SkoamrothSkoamroth Member Posts: 49

You're definitely doing something wrong if she chose Afghanistan over your bed... image

She obviously has mental problems if she chose a foxhole > bed, hell, she coulda just went back to her own bed...

She has mental problems b/c she choose to fight for this country as you pussies sit here and whine about not getting laid. I'm just going to pray to God now how much I love not only being in the navy but the fact I'm married to woman who appreciates the sacrifices our family makes so that you pussies CAN whine about not getting laid.

you, soulsurfer, lead a pathetic existance, and will never know the meaning of honor, courage, or commitment.

May God have mercy on your souls.

Why not mix the two?

Than I would play video games instead! imagelol

Tell her that she should play with me and roll a ranger and name herself Lezbow.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

Originally posted by Skoamroth

She has mental problems b/c she choose to fight for this country as you pussies sit here and whine about not getting laid. I'm just going to pray to God now how much I love not only being in the navy but the fact I'm married to woman who appreciates the sacrifices our family makes so that you pussies CAN whine about not getting laid.

you, soulsurfer, lead a pathetic existance, and will never know the meaning of honor, courage, or commitment.

Id rather we keep women safe at home and send out the men . .. but I guess times are changing. I don't even want to think about how much more rough it could be for a woman to become a POW, gay or not. Got to have respect for those who chose to do it anyways though but would I worry more about the little sister going out to fight in another country than the little brother? Yes I would a little but would respect her decision and pray for her often just like I would my little brother. My dad was a marine in the beginning of Vietnam . ... he lost all of his friends for the most part and has been suffering from PTSD since. He volunteered for it though and understood what he was getting into and I will always try and find a vet every veterans day and memorial day to take to lunch or buy drinks out of respect if I can to thank them. I have a relative who survived the Death March of Bataan . .. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if he was a she. Let's change the subject anyways please.

The military won't take me. They said that my childhood was too rough and said that I would have to do a bunch of things before they would consider it. I was never a fighter so thats fine with me!

Originally posted by Skoamroth

In case you can't tell, this is more or less a joke thread.

And I'm betting Soulsurfer didn't know you were talking about your actual wife anymore than I did, which wasn't until you went ballastic on him.

So next time, either grow a sense of humor to go with those e-balls, or keep your keyboard shut.

I don't live in the same country and never asked him to go to where ever he's fighting.. and I still get shit... maaaan....