Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: PoT on the MMO Report next Thursday September 30

KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/tag/176/the_mmo_report.html

Casey mentions this around the 5:35 mark of the program. The entire episode will be dedicated to it with developer interviews, gameplay footage and "maybe some surprises".

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

Comments

• mattijaimattijai Member Posts: 5

That's great.  Really would like to get more details as we move from Alpha to Beta and beyond. 

• EmhsterEmhster Member UncommonPosts: 913

Today is the September 30th :o

• RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445

Maybe i havent been following the game well enough (or perhaps too well) but i didnt notice any surprises did anyone else?

• CheriseCherise Member Posts: 232

Originally posted by Relampago

Maybe i havent been following the game well enough (or perhaps too well) but i didnt notice any surprises did anyone else?

Only thing I caught was that they confirmed it will be released in early 2011.  We'd only been guessing up to this point.  So maybe Gamestop's guess of a February ship date wasn't far off after all.

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Originally posted by Cherise

Originally posted by Relampago

Only thing I caught was that they confirmed it will be released in early 2011.  We'd only been guessing up to this point.  So maybe Gamestop's guess of a February ship date wasn't far off after all.

A quarter 1 / 2011 release was relayed to us months ago. It was in an interview with Miss Doomcookie (Defiant Lore lead) as well as mention by quite a few other devs at E3.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez