Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quests

jimmydatwinjimmydatwin Member UncommonPosts: 68

So I just started playing a week ago and been having a blast.  I can't believe i never tried this game before.  I am still on the free trial but thinking about subbing after my free 14 days.  My only complaint with this game is that one of my toons is now lvl 21 and I have just complete the Veil Rift (Hibernia) and I can't seem to find many quests for my level.  I went to the Abandon Mines, but was only 2 quests there for me.  I don't mind grinding out a few levels, because if you can get some good camp bonuses goes super fast, just curious as to whether or not this game dry's up on quests the further you get into it and if it doesn't can anyone point me to a site that shows zone progression or something along those lines.

Thanks,

Comments

• joosejoose Member Posts: 1

After my first character on DAoC i stopped doing quest, i found it more enjoyable to crawl dungeons. Sprag Den is a good one at your level, or you can just run around the Cliff of Moher. If you go to Howth i think it is, and swim across the lake theres badgers and giant rocks hiding back there i believe the zone is the Silvermine Mountains. Oh yeah and theres the Koalinth Caverns its in The Cliffs might be a little high for a 21 but worth a look.

I got 5 of my characters to 50 before The first expansion so i only did epic quest and the game was a blast. Most of my leveling was done in RVR and Dungeon Crawling. The good ole days there was never a dull moment.