Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch 4.0 BG

Im not currently subscribed atm, I would like to come back to try out patch 4.0, is there currently bgs up on ptr, and is it just copy or premades too?

Comments

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

Originally posted by IamLightning

Im not currently subscribed atm, I would like to come back to try out patch 4.0, is there currently bgs up on ptr, and is it just copy or premades too?

No. BGs don't come until Cataclysm.

• IamLightningIamLightning Member Posts: 93

No, I mean, are the WotLK battlegrounds up on ptr, so i can test everything on players.

• AzrileAzrile Member Posts: 2,582

Originally posted by IamLightning

No, I mean, are the WotLK battlegrounds up on ptr, so i can test everything on players.

Yeah, the BGs are availble on the current PTR.   It is a mess though since damage balancing hasn't really been done yet.  There are certain specs that are doing crazy damage.  I'd give it another patch or two.  They just did a patch that brought a lot of specs in line, but there are still annoying problems that really make it unplayable (if you want to really test damage).  Until recently, hunter pets (especially BM hunters ) were doing crazy damage.