Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knight Online..

I saw Knight Online listed in the list of Free MMORPG's and saw that it states NO DESCRIPTION beneath it... so i post some for ppl who dont know this game:

Name: Knight Online
Official Homepage(s):

http://www.knightonlineworld.com ( US )

http://www.knight-online.com.my  ( Original Malaysian, note: not free ) )

http://www.knightonline.jp   ( Japanese )

Description:

Knight Online is a FREE 3D MMORPG. In this game you get to choose your race from karus ( orcs) and El Morad ( Humans). You can level up by killing monsters and in some areas you can kill players of the opposite nation to win NP ( national points ), wich you will need if you want to upgrade your clan. You can choose from 4 different jobs: Mage, Warrior, Priest, Rogue. For more information check the US site listed above (( or if you speak malaysian or japanese click others:P )) 

In my opinion it's one of the coolest games around.. and its free... how good can it get:) so plsz try and i'm sure you will like it:)

Don't Love... Be Loved

Comments

• sickodensickoden Member Posts: 84
    Wow i expected knight online to be like Ultima Online graphics image. Not bad though reminds me of everquest. I'll definatly have to look into it.

• McRaiderMcRaider Member Posts: 19
    check the screenies on the US site ... youll see graphs there.. totally cooL:))

Don't Love... Be Loved

Hey what one do i download?

image nevermind i read it wrong. Ok and thx gunna go try it now.

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/download/download.asp

then click Download Full client :))... if that one is slow try Download Client Mirror... the files are the same just uploaded on two hosts...

Ps: try using a download accelerator

Don't Love... Be Loved

• BleehBleeh Member Posts: 116

Looks sweet.  PvP setup sounds good, too.  And free?!  I wonder how they get thier revenue?

I'll have to experiment with this later.

Guild Wars is still an MMO.

with revenue you mean cash?? they get trough players... players can choose to be a Premium member and then theyll get elite drops and great service and other stuf (( youll have to pay for it )) you can also buy cool items for real cash and sell them in game for game cash..

you can also be a fully free normal player like me:))  great fun too

Don't Love... Be Loved

Downloading atm, this game looks sweet. Im getting tired of games that require a creditcard to get you started image.

Graphics looks sweet. They are not perfect like everquest II and not terrible like Ultima online.

All the major classes imo. Warrior, Magician, Priest, And Rogue Upper Occupation Blade, Berserker, Hunter, Ranger, Mage, Sorcerer, Cleric and shaman.

"Party System
    The party system in Knight Online is designed to bring players into a small
    group to help hunt monsters easier and level up faster."

This game has all of the basics plus better graphics. Hope it will be as good as it looks image

Yeah... at first the game is pretty boring... but leveling to lvl 30 goes pretty easy if you have a friend... if im online you can pm me on RebelTuar and ill help you level ( server Xig 1 ) as Karus ...if you get lvl 40 you can enter a zone called Eslant there you can fight cool monsters... and at lvl 60 you strong enough to PvP really cool:))

btw everquest 2 isnt free is it???

Don't Love... Be Loved

If i decide this game is good enough for me to play.  Maybe you can help me out to 30 image oh and when i mentions everquest II i just meant the graphics cause they are so good.

hehhe:) but i just wanted to know if i have to pay cuz maybe ill play it... but i have to pay i just read... and i dont really like paying for a game  (( as in monthly fee ))

but ok:)

Don't Love... Be Loved

Yes, you must pay image. $14.99.

• BleehBleeh Member Posts: 116

Originally posted by McRaider

with revenue you mean cash?? they get trough players... players can choose to be a Premium member and then theyll get elite drops and great service and other stuf (( youll have to pay for it )) you can also buy cool items for real cash and sell them in game for game cash..
    you can also be a fully free normal player like me:))  great fun too

Interesting.  Maybe buying & selling in-game stuff for RL money isn't as much of a controversy as it used to be.  EQ2 just announced an in-game facility for that and here's an MMO that uses it as it's revenue source.

But I digress.  Thanks for the tip.  image

EDIT: sickoden posted while I was writing this.  $14.99/mo is on par with everything else.  And the client's free, if I'm not mistaken.  Still sounds like something to try.

Guild Wars is still an MMO.

No thx:)

Don't Love... Be Loved

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

i played the free knightonline on us server...all i can say the game is just a hack & slash mmorpg with level grind but not too bad.

but......it is the first game i refuse to play cause of the community on some servers i met
    too many strange people, maybe too young or just plain xxxx ...

communication almost dont exist in this game, most of the people cant speak english or better dont want and the behabiour is sometimes very aggressive....many players are in the age from 12-15 so prepare for mature gameplay ^^ nah really i tried but this is the first game i say community really suxx bad, at least the people i met in almost 2 weeks on the server

• JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500

Paying extra for special drops and items, so that means he who pays gets better gear, no thanx.

I'll take a low flat subscription rate where everyone plays/competes on the same level  fair playing field.

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh

Well there are lots of good ppl to but also alot of stupid noobs

and not to be racist or anything but there are alot of turks in the game:S dont ask me why

Don't Love... Be Loved

and not to be racist or anything but there are alot of turks in the game:S dont ask me why

LOL i read the game forums like there is a big part of the playerbase from turkey and many peeps are still cant accept, that most of them cant speak english, man so much trouble ingame and in the forums - those young peeps have to learn to be tolerant and how to socialize.....argh sorry i dont want to make the game bad but i had terrible expiriences
    ::::07::

what suxx a bit is that if you dont pay those ingame credits - so you can buy to get faster xp for some weeks, better drop and important/powerfull ingame items...so those who pay advance faster

so all in all i would say if you really like hack & slash mmorpgs better play rysk your life or something like this - better community and quality, but yes you can play knightonline for free thats true

Originally posted by spizz

LOL i read the game forums like there is a big part of the playerbase from turkey and many peeps are still cant accept most of them cant speak english, man so much trouble ingame and in the forums - those young peeps have to learn to be tolerant and how to socialize.....argh sorry i dont want to make the game bad but i had terrible expiriences
    ::::07::

I just totally agree with you:) if the community of this game was good i would say the best free mmorpg around... and those turks keep speaking turkish to everyone like turkish is a  universal language or something:| pretty annoying

Don't Love... Be Loved

thats ok for me im used to see mixed languages on international server, its just a very unmature community - sorry to say that ::::36::

but hey its free - so maybe you like it just try cause for a completely free mmorpg it is one of the really better ones i tested so far

absolotuly right... its ok if they are kids... cuz games are actually for kids... but ppl some times act like they are babys or somethin but its ok if i just party with ppl i dont have to speak to its ok:)

Don't Love... Be Loved

hey, i downloaded and i love it. I have a lvl 15 berserker now, jw how do u put urself of the lfg list?

• vietgynearbyvietgynearby Member Posts: 97
    hey which side are u guys on in knights online?  Humans or da orcish lookin dudes
  • cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258
    I am quite impressed with the graphics on this game. It may not be cutting edge but not bad at all. Im downloading as im typing, cant wait to play the game... THey have a variety of different monsters, They hold events and you can have clans... Sounds sweet...... Its free? wowy zowwy..... If this game is bad ass I just might give up playing AO for free. I miss the fantasy setting.
    Im on Karus (( orc )) side... cuz the armor on humans are kinda ugly except chitin shell of cuz

Don't Love... Be Loved

• hardornothardornot Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hello every1, i would say this game still awesome, check this new server u may like it -
    server name also in video