Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuiBids? Just a scam, or what?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Not clicking on that just in case but personally if noone you know has successfully used that  site or there are no Official reviews of them from a trusted source then i advise you go elsewhere.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by DanMcC

I read a couple of articles on http://www.quibids.com/ and thought it was pretty interesting.

But I'm always skeptical about everything and I doubt such means of "bidding" would ever work.

Has anyone ever successfully (and legitimately) won (I mean "bid", herp derp) anything?

You suck at viral marketing.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The product being sold there is the 'right' to bid on auctions other people create. Each and every single bid costs $0.60. No sale, err bid.

And I quote:

"How Do I Win More Auctions?

Wednesday December 2, 2009, 3:03 pm

So how do you up your chances of winning an auction?  As we have researched and examined thousands of auctions that have been conducted on QuiBids, we have learned several things that can increase a person’s chance of winning an auction.  The first main thing that we have learned is:

The QuiBids customers that win the most auctions are the ones who spend the most bids in their pursuit of winning."

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams