Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My new ferret...

DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Since I work at the Humane Society I get to see alot of animals come and go.  Well we don't usually get ferrets because we deal mostly with cats and dogs,  but this one was in a tiny one level cage.  :(  So I saved it and now it's in a very nice cage,  it's happy and loves to chase my cat.

Check out the pictures here and tell me what you think.

http://photos.yahoo.com/mattfusco

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
E.T. is alive...
MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?

Comments

• VardiaVardia Member Posts: 40
    Very cute ferret, but I'm more of a kitten person.  I'd like to steal both of your kittens and I'd name the brown one Bruno and the black one Willy.  Does anyone have any pictures of doggies?  Like huskies or anything like that? :)

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Since I was fostering my kittens for work,  I got to name them.  The brown one was kinda dumb,  so I named him E.T. (since he had an alien head).  I named the black one Bear because he was black,  but under his fur was brown...  kinda like a bear,  and he would always walk around with his little claws out.  Very cute... 

BTW,  where have you been? image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?
    omg BEAR :)  I love that :)  and yeah E.T. does kinda look like an alien.  I just saw a link that someone posted earlier (http://www.ncgamers.com/upload/CatFan3.mpg) with a kittie in it, almost made me cry!  I've been neglecting my computer a bit lately, damn me :(  I've missed you guys though :)

That's one harsh thing to do with the kitty... :(  Kinda funny,  but mean too...  I've missed you too V...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?
  • killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    That was a hoot! image

Djin... come on bro, it was funny

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

I work with animals now,  it's different.  It was funny,  but bad at the same time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?
  • SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782
    hey, seems like i havent be on in a while either. but omg! i am laughin so hard at that kitty vid!!! and it wasnt on purpose, the cat grabbed the thing, if u listen the guy is callin the cat 2 him.

DAoC: Adrialic, merlin/albion, 29 reaver

--------------------------------------

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    easy there man, we don´t want to see that you died becuase you laugh at the ferret ok

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    He wasnt laughing at the ferret bro.  The Video about the Kitty that Djin or someone posted.  I thought it was hillarious too image

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

it was not image

I didn't think it was funny either...  the guy was trying to call the cat,  but the cat wanted that damn mouse...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?
  • Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    i see now poor guy image

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

well it was the cats fault, and i didnt c a mouse, i just thot it was the string that turns the fan on/off

It was a string with something on the end.  They put it on the end part of the fan and turned it on.  It was spinning and spinning,  and then the cat finally must of put its paw out and it got caught.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?
    maybe it was just decoration, cuz then y was the guy callin the cat 2 him? then they sounded surprised when the cat did grab it.

• SleepyhollowSleepyhollow Member Posts: 19
    Maybe he thought the cat would jump at it and miss or something. You don't get to see the whole video, but that is a really mean thing to do to that poor cat. They should've turned the fan off when the cat started to look interested in it, unless they really wanted to cat to hurt itself.

~~Sleepyhollow~~
    Lost?

I like to think; falling into my thoughts, swim in my troubles, dance in my loves, hug my goals, and chase my past. Lost in thought, digging my way out, clawing at the twists, finally free of my cobwebs.

aw well, either way its still funny :)

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Ya, I would think it was entirely hilarious if it were animated or something...but that is a real creature that obviously fell prey to some mean people...I mean - why would you setup the "mouse on the fan" unless you were trying to send the kitty flying?  That looked like a pretty hard impact into the wall...no?

If someone did that to my cat I would kill them very slowly...image

Kuel ferret BTW Djin - I used to have a ferret name Max that looked almost like that one.  They are fun pets, but very mischievous critters image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

bah, im a cat lover 2 and i loved it. guess that makes me a sadistic freak...

my bro used 2 have 5 ferrets. 1 time they got out out there "cage" (they had like half the house 2 themselves), and they went on a rampage of destroying things, then 4 of them escaped. 1 of them chewed on some computer wires and... yea... my brother cried for days.

Hehe, ya my ferret used to like to run up to the coffee table and knock over any drink glasses that were sitting around.  He liked to watch the fluids drip onto the carpet afterwards...crazy weasel!

With a name like SatansDiciple I think being sadistic is in order image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• FenrirFenrir Member Posts: 23

very cuteimage

im planning to get a couple here as well in a month or two

----------------------

----------------------

Born again?! No, I'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time.

Very wicked avatar Fenrir image

And for all the complainers about the 8K filesize limit on avatars...note that his is only 4.7K image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• FenrirFenrir Member Posts: 23
    lol thanx!

----------------------

----------------------

Born again?! No, I'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time.
    My ferret is named Blossum.  :)  My wife named her... go figure.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?

Originally posted by Admin

Hehe, ya my ferret used to like to run up to the coffee table and knock over any drink glasses that were sitting around.  He liked to watch the fluids drip onto the carpet afterwards...crazy weasel!
    With a name like SatansDiciple I think being sadistic is in order image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

that is rather odd... another thing humans and animals have in common, hahaha.

and i wood change my name if i cood, i was pissed at something wen i made this account, not sure wut right now...