Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creative Halloween Costume

GemmaGemma Member UncommonPosts: 337

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some ideas on a group halloween costume. I've got 11 guys that will be dressing up for a costume competition and we need a killer idea that is both unifying and fun.

Last year there were 4 of us and we dressed up in little kid's ninja turtle costumes and did the Vanilla Ice dance from Ninja Turtles 2 in front of the judges.

We have a bigger following this year and we need to top that!

I appreciate your help!

Comments

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Originally posted by Gemma

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some ideas on a group halloween costume. I've got 11 guys that will be dressing up for a costume competition and we need a killer idea that is both unifying and fun.

Last year there were 4 of us and we dressed up in little kid's ninja turtle costumes and did the Vanilla Ice dance from Ninja Turtles 2 in front of the judges.

I appreciate your help!

You could all dress up like Xena.. I mean hell I did. image

It would be wayy funnier if a bunch of guys did it rather than a girl. LMAO!

But be sure to wear the two piece instead of the one. It goes over much better.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Originally posted by deviliscious

Ahh ahh my eyes my eyes!!!!!!!

J/K

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• GemmaGemma Member UncommonPosts: 337

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

J/K

Haha, nice!

J/K

The whole point of my red text is to make your eyes bleed.. You should have seen some of my other halloween costumes. image

hmm.. group halloween costumes..

Beer:

Fingers:

Fruit of the loom:

Princess leigha's

Traffic cones:

Sperm..

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

11 guys you say?

It should be obvious; the soccer team whose plane crashed in the andes. Soccer zombies, complete with a vuvuzela that calls the hordes of the abyss.

Edit; don't show me leia pics or I might ruin my pants. Nothing sets off my nerd fantasies like a group of hot slave leias.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by GTwander

Edit; don't show me leia pics or I might ruin my pants. Nothing sets off my nerd fantasies like a group of hot slave leias.

Just send your bill for the dry cleaning to Deviliscious... it's what I'm doing.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

im going as a ghostbuster. Put the 50 dollar deposit on the proton pack and flight suit. The proton pack is real metal with authentic lights and sound. The flightsuit has the patches dead on. Even the walkie talkie is authentic. Belt, draping gloves and all.

I LOVE halloween

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Hmm, 11 people...

-11 Apostles, plus a dummy of Judas hanging from something.

-The Justice League, just pick your favorite hero there's like 200 of them

-Or the X-Men

-the past 11 decades, have someone dress as the '90's and the 80's and the 70's etc.

-the monks from Monty Python's The Holy Grail

They could be galaga aliens and ship:

Some more hot slave girly pics pls  image

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

OKay here ya go! Be sure to get a real good look so it stays with you for hours. Sweet dreams!image

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

I want to be this guy:

Seriously, I wanted to be a Samurai, but those costumes I cannot afford atm... 

OKay here ya go! Be sure to get a real good look so it stays with you for hours. Sweet dreams!image

OOOH Yea [FAP FAP FAP]

*sound of someone entering room*

Hey bro what yo-  Hey get off my computer and do that somwhere else.

Anyway nice pic did you win anything?

OOOH Yea [FAP FAP FAP]

*sound of someone entering room*

Hey bro what yo-  Hey get off my computer and do that somwhere else.

Anyway nice pic did you win anything?

Hey now- it took me a long time to find that picture of your Dad. I thought you would have at least recognized him. image

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

I like Sperm man on the first pic thats original stuff

Originally posted by thecrap

Yea I think a crew of dancing sperm is a sure win! image

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Just PM me the pics. Thanks.image

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

Yeah man like a group of like a 100 people all flowing into a single direction total win!

Yeah man like a group of like a 100 people all flowing into a single direction total win!

yea and have someone in an egg costume run away too.

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

Hi everyone!

I appreciate your help!

I would love to see this!

; )

Do this!!!

Step 1: cut a hole in the box .. . lol

This year I was going to shave my chest and braid some nipple hairs together until they looked like trees and then put a picture frame around my chest and paint the 2 islands in a large body of water . .. havent decided what would be on each island yet. People doing something . ... maybe a bunch of naked hotties on one and some lonely guy on the other?

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

It is funny when people ask for something that is already here. image