Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bioshock Infinite holy crap

BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Just watched the trailer and the 10 min gameplay demo of this game (linky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGXZ2VKRpwk) and let me tell you it was awesome.

Finally they are going to implement a real ranged weapon a sniper! some new perks and more things to do in the game from what it seen.

Watching the demo made me wish it would be possible to play it coop like shown on the clip they mixed a rain perk with lightning that killed them all.

The flying daddy (?) is going to be an annoying "boss" to kill if he's really fast but when I saw him I dropped my jaw in awesomeness wow wish I could also fly but at least there's that sort of railing were you can hang and travel from point a to b.

Anyway what is your impression from what have you seen?

Comments

• twitch242twitch242 Member UncommonPosts: 177

Looks as boring as the other two. Dumbed down crap !

• cunrocunro Member Posts: 21

The new setting seems damn interesting but the gameplay seems like more of the same sh*t which is a shame really. Bioshock 1 really got me but 2 bored the hell out of me, will probably still give this one a try anywho.

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

I wish they didn't recycle the skills I watched the demo seems the plasmids are also there so its just the same game with a different setting  :(

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,173

When I first saw the trailer I really just watched in awe at how awesome and detailed the game looked.  I cannot wait for this title.  The gameplay looks similar to previous titles,  but I love the combos you can do, and thinking on your feet.  This one felt more like the first BioShock to me then the second.   So many great upcoming games.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

The thing I like is it's not going to be in the same city again but some were new.

The ability to combine is great (More if you could play it 2 player or something) and hopefully it will have more storyline like that in the video which looked like scripted to me.

I played both 1 & 2 (Didn't finish 2 because I had to format and the backup save didn't work anymore since I was using a local account to play it -.-)

While 1 was great 2 was just more of the same but you being an older version of the big daddies (Though it was fun and boring having to feed the children xD)

Hopefully they don't make it with chapters so you can go freely to the old zones whenever you want to.

• TaiphozTaiphoz Member UncommonPosts: 353

Looks kinda cool.