Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mmo with GIANT enemies

christinnechristinne Member Posts: 5

No FF11

No Lineage 2

No CoH

And when I say giant, I dont mean just big, I mean epicly GIANT. Like a rat vs a horse giant. Or at least a rat vs big dog. But not rat vs cat, size wise. I'd just like a game where giant enemies are common or just not few and far between.

Comments

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

A rat vs. a horse giant.... Heh.

I don't know. Sounds like raid bosses from a few games. Do you mean just chilling in the gameworld?

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Rat vs Horse...? Explain please. You mean you're tiny and the enemy is huge, or do you mean you're weak and your enemy is extremely strong?

For the first one I can't come up with anything, other than end-game/dungeon bosses of several games...

For the latter, I'd say Aion might come close, where from a certain level you're somewhat forced to party because all monsters are extremely overpowered (mini bosses at the least). Age of Conan also pops into mind, where you can select if you want instances (thus almost the whole game) to be normal or Epic, and trust me, Epic means just that... A full party is required to survive there...