Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can a man survive

13»

Comments

• pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

Originally posted by SgtEcho

Originally posted by pussaykat

Originally posted by GTwander

This.

Trolling. Derailing a thread. Hatred. Flaming. Baiting. Harasment.

And now you're pretending to care?

There are no rules in this particular section of the forum. You came here knowing that. Or did you not read the rules?

What is one thing that you have always wanted to do but have never had the chance? How would you feel if you knew that when you fall asleep you will not wake up in the morning?

You're thinking of the "politics and religion" section which is not moderated. This section very well should be moderated.

They even have a sticky saying don't spam. If they're not going to moderate this they might as well remove that sticky. It's emabrassing to them.

-Would you like cheddar or swiss cheese?
    -Yes.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

There are no rules in this particular section of the forum. You came here knowing that. Or did you not read the rules?

There is actually. It's the Religion and Politics one that doesn't have rules.

By all means he could report me and I'd get a 3-day ban because a mod isn't going to bother reading through all this drek.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• SgtEchoSgtEcho Member Posts: 139

This.

What is one thing that you have always wanted to do but have never had the chance? How would you feel if you knew that when you fall asleep you will not wake up in the morning?

You're thinking of the "politics and religion" section which is not moderated. This section very well should be moderated.

They even have a sticky saying don't spam. If they're not going to moderate this they might as well remove that sticky. It's emabrassing to them.

I'm awaiting my ban. Also, answer my fucking question

This.

Keep avoiding the point by sticking to my picture (which says a thousand words).

It's on *you* if you are going to change the way you cope with everyday bullshit. You can hide in a cave and throw questions into the void, in the hopes that sympathy will come back out, but it's not going to fix things. Dropping depression requires the ability to assess yourself, and not put blame on others.

I know you from your last thread stating you were 'unbalanced' because it's hard to cope with things, so why would you expect any advice from *anyone* that would tell you that the world needs to change - and not you?

Problem here is failure to cope, but it would come out smoother if you were paying a dude 50$ an hour to hear it, and not just asking random observants on the net.

I don't owe you anything. least of all respect. You've been constantly bashing me with the approval of this board's staff.

-Yes.

This.

I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm looking for an intelectual exchange with smart constructive people. You are neither.

Actually i should say you have been neither. I don't know you and you don't know me.

-Yes.

This.

Keep avoiding the point by sticking to my picture (which says a thousand words).

It's on *you* if you are going to change the way you cope with everyday bullshit. You can hide in a cave and throw questions into the void, in the hopes that sympathy will come back out, but it's not going to fix things. Dropping depression requires the ability to assess yourself, and not put blame on others.

I know you from your last thread stating you were 'unbalanced' because it's hard to cope with things, so why would you expect any advice from *anyone* that would tell you that the world needs to change - and not you?

Problem here is failure to cope, but it would come out smoother if you were paying a dude 50$ an hour to hear it, and not just asking random observants on the net.

I don't owe you anything. least of all respect. You've been constantly bashing me with the approval of this board's staff.

Well you come here and get offended. Don't get offended

This.

I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm looking for an intelectual exchange with smart constructive people. You are neither.

Actually i should say you have been neither. I don't know you and you don't know me.

So much for trying to help this guy. The joke's over. He can't be saved

That makes just about as much sense as cutting someone and asking him not to bleed on the carpet.

-Yes.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Damn right you don't, but you owe yourself something I've been telling you since the beginning.

"deal with it, this is on *you* for being hurt all the time from what life throws at you"

They say that when you reach the limit of sadness you are going to end up laughing (titus andronicus). When are you going to take a step back and start laughing ironically at the obstacles in your life, instead of absorbing the blow and dwelling on it?

~ and the mods here do anything but approve of what I say. I'm not known for sugar-coating anything, not even my morning cereal. I've had my extensive share of warnings and temp bans, and I expect an incoming one soon enough.

This shit *has to be said though*, because you're not going to get a clue from sympathy alone.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Damn right you don't, but you owe yourself something I've been telling you since the beginning.

"deal with it, this is on *you* for being hurt all the time from what life throws at you"

They say that when you reach the limit of sadness you are going to end up laughing (titus andronicus). When are you going to take a step back and start laughing ironically at the obstacles in your life, instead of absorbing the blow and dwelling on it?

~ and the mods here do anything but approve of what I say. I'm not known for sugar-coating anything, not even my morning cereal. I've had my extensive share of warnings and temp bans, and I expect an incoming one soon enough.

This shit *has to be said though*, because you're not going to get a clue from sympathy alone.

Yeah, you are right. Plus he's not even reading what I wrote. Most of it is actual advice. I guess he just wants to stay like this until the day he dies a slow, lonley death

Maybe one day they'll get tired of giving you warnings.

You throw at me whatever it is you do with your life. I don't remember you asking any question about me or my life. How is anything you say supposed to hit the spot when you really have no clue whatsoever?

EDIT: oh and what is it again you've said to me in the begining? Calling me emo with a picture?

-Yes.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

* strings you all up by your ankles and pops you in the chest with rubber bands*

There at least now I feel better. Who cares if a man survives. Girls rule! image

Yes I just had to smother this thread with girly sparkleys for my own amusement.

Originally posted by deviliscious

* strings you all up by your ankles and pops you in the chest with rubber bands*

There at least now I feel better. Who cares if a man survives. Girls rule! image

Yes I just had to smother this thread with girly sparkleys for my own amusement.

You sir, mam or thing... get a cookie for thinking outside the box.

-Yes.

This discussion has been closed.