Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can a man survive

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by pussaykat

Originally posted by GTwander

You know, some people would see the emo kid, look at themselves, then strive to "not be that guy"

Then it's a bad thing you posted

... but the way you are taking it makes me think that you'd rather revel in it.

You're such the nice, helpful, constructive guy

With friends like that you don't need enemies.

Nice I am definitely not.

Constructive? Half the time at least, the rest I am in for the lols.

Helpful? That's on you, buddy.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

Originally posted by Sawtooth

If I may attempt to mediate for a moment, what exactly is the issue you are currently facing?

I appreciate the gesture but i'm not willing to pursue this aberation of a thread. He's made it all about him and he hasen't left room for me. I'm merely replying to his trolling to further my cause of him trolling.

-Would you like cheddar or swiss cheese?
    -Yes.

If I may attempt to mediate for a moment, what exactly is the issue you are currently facing?

I appreciate the gesture but i'm not willing to pursue this aberation of a thread. He's made it all about him and he hasen't left room for me. I'm merely replying to his trolling to further my cause of him trolling.

I only would if your problems weren't genuines ones, then I would point you to one of my last points about how that works.

You know, some people would see the emo kid, look at themselves, then strive to "not be that guy"

Flaming

Trolling

Harassment

Are you family with this board's employes?

-Yes.

• SgtEchoSgtEcho Member Posts: 139

Flaming

Trolling

Harassment

Are you family with this board's employes?

Open yourself up on a forum.

Get offended.

QQ.

I only would if your problems weren't genuines ones, then I would point you to one of my last points about how that works.

You derailed my thread right at the strat making it all about you. don't you dare to pretend to have and merit, credibility or positive attitude here.

-Yes.

• SHOE788SHOE788 Member Posts: 700

Originally posted by SHOE788

If you believe in maslow...

I've heared of it but i'm not familiar with it. Maybe you could develop on that.

Essentially each tier represents a "need" dependance on each tier above it. So if you have shelter, food, sleep ect. You will seek out to improve your health, acquire resources, get a job. When you have those you will then seek friends, a family, love.

Overall what it boils down to is a complex hierarchy of needs encompassing physiological as well as psychological.

You derailed my thread right at the strat making it all about you. don't you dare to pretend to have and merit, credibility or positive attitude here.

Get offended. The more you respond the more you feed the trolls. And damn, are we hungry

I wasn't even flaming as much as pointing out that his wounds are most likely caused by self-flagellation.

Plus that picture is, hands down, hilarious.

I still can't stop laughing

I've heared of it but i'm not familiar with it. Maybe you could develop on that.

Essentially each tier represents a "need" dependance on each tier above it. So if you have shelter, food, sleep ect. You will seek out to improve your health, acquire resources, get a job. When you have those you will then seek friends, a family, love.

Overall what it boils down to is a complex hierarchy of needs encompassing physiological as well as psychological.

Yeah, I remember the Sims using it, but there seems to be no section for "finding a burn ward" on the pyramid.

That's a helpful attitude. I really wish he didn't wreck the thread.

-Yes.

Originally posted by SgtEcho

Seriously.

~and again, what kind of problems could the kid in the picture possibly have? That is my point.

Stop doing this to yourself.

I wasn't even flaming as much as pointing out that his wounds are most likely caused by self-flagellation.

How is posting a "hilarious" picture at what i originally posted constructive? Or was that the other half trolling you admitted to earlier?

-Yes.

Seriously.

~and again, what kind of problems could the kid in the picture possibly have? That is my point.

He's perfectly normal and happy in his own way. You need to find your niche. Maybe be a little bit more like him? Adopt the clownish makeup and you might feel belonging. It's a learned emotion but I'm sure you can pull through.

All you're doing is dragging yourself down. Stop being sad, and be awesome. Feel happy that you're alive, and get a lip piercing.

Seriously.

You have no credibility pretending to be objective, constructive or helpful. You're "in it for the lol" like you said. At my expense.

-Yes.

How is posting a "hilarious" picture at what i originally posted constructive? Or was that the other half trolling you admitted to earlier?

Maybe if you would read my posts I explained it earlier

I think i've given your "posts" the attention they deserve.

-Yes.

Because self-reflection is constructive.

Are you like that kid? Life is ok, but you can't figure out why you can't cope with it? Feel like an outcast, even though you likely avoid situations where you'd fit in out of fear that you wouldn't be able to?

All these are things you can do to yourself, nobody can put you though more hurt than you can. Walk with it, or keep searching for advice in the hopes that it will sidestep the real issue of dealing with how you react to real life.

I've continuously given you helpful information. I've tried cheering you up and I've given you some suggestions as to what you can do but you just throw them away like an ungrateful child. Maybe this is why you're unhappy. You don't recognize the people in your life who have tried helping you and have tried doing whatever they can for you.

This.

Trolling. Derailing a thread. Hatred. Flaming. Baiting. Harasment.

And now you're pretending to care?

-Yes.

I've continuously given you helpful information. I've tried cheering you up and I've given you some suggestions as to what you can do but you just throw them away like an ungrateful child. Maybe this is why you're unhappy. You don't recognize the people in your life who have tried helping you and have tried doing whatever they can for you.

I'm sorry. Let me scroll back to the part where you find that picture funny and ponder on your credibility on trying to "help" me.

Nope. Not happening.

-Yes.

This.

There are no rules in this particular section of the forum. You came here knowing that. Or did you not read the rules?

What is one thing that you have always wanted to do but have never had the chance? How would you feel if you knew that when you fall asleep you will not wake up in the morning?

I'm sorry. Let me scroll back to the part where you find that picture funny and ponder on your credibility on trying to "help" me.

Nope. Not happening.

I genuinely think that that picture is funny. I also think AIDS is hilarious. People die. Get over it. I'm also blind to gore. It doesn't affect me, it doesn't make me feel sick. Nothing is disturbing in my mind.

This.

Keep avoiding the point by sticking to my picture (which says a thousand words).

It's on *you* if you are going to change the way you cope with everyday bullshit. You can hide in a cave and throw questions into the void, in the hopes that sympathy will come back out, but it's not going to fix things. Dropping depression requires the ability to assess yourself, and not put blame on others.

I know you from your last thread stating you were 'unbalanced' because it's hard to cope with things, so why would you expect any advice from *anyone* that would tell you that the world needs to change - and not you?

Problem here is failure to cope, but it would come out smoother if you were paying a dude 50$ an hour to hear it, and not just asking random observants on the net.

This discussion has been closed.