Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can a man survive

Can a man survive without hope or pleasure? Just food, sleep and pain.

-Would you like cheddar or swiss cheese?
-Yes.

Comments

• Yes, they're called Catholics.

I kid! I was raised Catholic so I have to make those jokes. Sure, once you get used to it I imagine you can endure alot of suck.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by pussaykat

troll is trolling.

Thanks for wrecking my thread with your nasty picture. Do you get off on other people's pain?

jerk.

Don't confide in people on the internet, you're asking for it.

Take a note from the emo kid though, and just let it go and deal with it. Or else you are going to be spending a fortune on black fingernail polish, liprings and notebooks to express your feelings in.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

Do you consider yourself to be posing "constructively"?

And please delete that nasty picture. Troll.

-Yes.

That's as genuine as I get.

~and no, the picture is funny.

• SgtEchoSgtEcho Member Posts: 139

Originally posted by GTwander

I lul'd.

Yes, we can survive on nothing but food, sleep and.. what was the other one? Pleasure? Oh yes, that is what we have Jill for.

I will come back to this thread. I like it.

Genuine jerk? Constructive is sortof the opposite of posting nasty pictures to get a negative reaction of someone; publicly humiliating him.

-Yes.

What's your reason for being depressed then?

Genuine jerk? Constructive is sortof the opposite of posting nasty pictures to get a negative reaction of someone; publicly humiliating him.

We are now your psychologists.

If you actually cared i'd tell you.

If you weren't looking for weapons to hurt me with your questionably "funny" picture, i'd tell you.

You thrive on the pain you inflict on others. It makes you feel strong when you're actually nothing but destruction yourself. Your own pain and helplessness is eased when you see other suffer. It just seems more right to you to see other suffer because you do.

People like you are the cause of your own suffering.

Troll.

-Yes.

Originally posted by SgtEcho

We are now your psychologists.

Which is the worst possible thing that could happen.

• SHOE788SHOE788 Member Posts: 700

If you believe in maslow...

If you weren't looking for weapons to hurt me with your questionably "funny" picture, i'd tell you.

You thrive on the pain you inflict on others. It makes you feel strong when you're actually nothing but destruction yourself. Your own pain and helplessness is eased when you see other suffer. It just seems more right to you to see other suffer because you do.

Troll.

We all die someday, so might as well be who you want. Stop trying to be accepted. Conformists are the dancing and singing crap of the world.

And besides,  that's not the case. I don't think anyone is MAKING you suffer

Originally posted by SHOE788

If you believe in maslow...

I've heared of it but i'm not familiar with it. Maybe you could develop on that.

-Yes.

Troll.

Lol...

When Enigma opened up with her genuine problems there wasn't a single person that made fun of her. Not even me.

~but when there is a thread that literally tells me "my world is full of sadness, and I don't know why", I think of that emo kid and laugh. Are your problems that serious, or just something you put yourself through because you're in a rut with this depression?

Seriously, some people actually have problems, and are way worse off than you. Use that, and squash whatever niggling issues are in your life. There's people out there losing thier houses, going homeless, you name it. What possible reasons could you have to state that life is that painful, beyond the habit of doing this to yourself?

Troll.

We all die someday, so might as well be who you want. Stop trying to be accepted. Conformists are the dancing and singing crap of the world.

Dude. Take a look at the second post.

I woudn't call that guy "friendly" posting a picture like that.

-Yes.

When you're sad, stop being sad, and be awesome instead.

When you're sad, stop being sad, and be awesome instead.

Basic-ly.

Only person holding you down is you.

Troll.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm desensitized to that kind of stuff. Being abnormal is better than being just like everyone else. You know what? Some people aren't unique.

Oh, and what does what you said have anything to do with what i said...

Troll.

Lol...

When Enigma opened up with her genuine problems there wasn't a single person that made fun of her. Not even me.

~but when there is a thread that literally tells me "my world is full of sadness, and I don't know why", I think of that emo kid and laugh. Are your problems that serious, or just something you put yourself through because you're in a rut with this depression?

Seriously, some people actually have problems, and are way worse off than you. Use that, and squash whatever niggling issues are in your life. There's people out there losing thier houses, going homeless, you name it. What possible reasons could you have to state that life is that painful, beyond the habit of doing this to yourself?

Between posting stuff like that and shutting up, which would help me the most would you think? If you did not derail the thread right from the start with the complicity of this board's staff, i could have gotten some relevant posts.

-Yes.

Troll.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm desensitized to that kind of stuff. Being abnormal is better than being just like everyone else. You know what? Some people aren't unique.

this

-Yes.

You know, some people would see the emo kid, look at themselves, then strive to "not be that guy"... but the way you are taking it makes me think that you'd rather revel in it.

This is an example of what you asked. Can a man survive with only food, sleep, and pain. And the answer is yes. But stop being so pathetic. You're a human. You have no idea how much value your life could have. If you're reading this, that means you alive. Isn't that something to be happy about?

Troll.

this

Real suffering? If you're going to act like this is a big deal, at least stick with it?

You know, some people would see the emo kid, look at themselves, then strive to "not be that guy"

Then it's a bad thing you posted

... but the way you are taking it makes me think that you'd rather revel in it.

You're such the nice, helpful, constructive guy

With friends like that you don't need enemies.

-Yes.

• If I may attempt to mediate for a moment, what exactly is the issue you are currently facing?

This discussion has been closed.