Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 WoW 10-day guest passes to give away

gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

Like the title of the thread says, for 2 people to inbox me for them get the keys.

Comments

• XithrylXithryl Member UncommonPosts: 256

I am actually kinda curious to know if anyone responded to you about this. Let me know :P

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

i know from being on this site for years that there are a ton of WoW haters, whenever i have buddy keys for anything i come here first. But no there hasnt been and i expected that lol. Only 1 person has contacted me and it was for one of my starcraft 2 guest keys lol

• Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386

hehe, was gonna say keep em. Have an account I am temted to give away. Wanna see if anyone will do that. Probally will give mine to a reletive or friend.

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

I'm not a WoW hater, I love WoW only thing I hate about it, is that it has made it impossible for me to play any other MMO. I was just wondering if anyone out there needed a pass :P Or was coming in fresh to WoW I am convinced that there are no new players in WoW.

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

Has the cata content been released? By that I mean the revamped Azeroth? I'm waiting for the new 1-60 experience before I come back.

• PhilbyPhilby Member Posts: 849

Originally posted by Vagrant_Zero

Has the cata content been released? By that I mean the revamped Azeroth? I'm waiting for the new 1-60 experience before I come back.

Nope its still the same.

WOW isnt great because it has 12 million players. WOW has 12 million players because its great.

• PlutonicwoesPlutonicwoes Member UncommonPosts: 343

Do they not have a readily available 15 day free trial?

I'm curious as to the perk of taking the 10 day buddy pass.

• PhilbyPhilby Member Posts: 849

Originally posted by XiThRyL

I'm not a WoW hater, I love WoW only thing I hate about it, is that it has made it impossible for me to play any other MMO. I was just wondering if anyone out there needed a pass :P Or was coming in fresh to WoW I am convinced that there are no new players in WoW.

I recently came back after being away for a year and started fresh There are very few leveling alliance toons on my server. I see a few now and then but its pretty sparse. Lots of high levels raiding Astranaar, Booty Bay etc. but you may be right, if there are new players on my server they must be horde.

WOW isnt great because it has 12 million players. WOW has 12 million players because its great.

Originally posted by Philby

Originally posted by XiThRyL

I recently came back after being away for a year and started fresh There are very few leveling alliance toons on my server. I see a few now and then but its pretty sparse. Lots of high levels raiding Astranaar, Booty Bay etc. but you may be right, if there are new players on my server they must be horde.

It's not even that, I feel that if you do see people rerolling, its all alts. No one is new. There are prolly more women on the internet then new players in WoW :O