Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I got BANNED from SWTOR beta part 2

124»

Comments

• El-carpetaEl-carpeta Member Posts: 6

If you did get banned and by words of your appoligy you did deserve to get banned.  Then all is forgiven now back to playing your other game. 

Your a chump btw.  You are trying to figure out why you got banned and you have no idea which means you are on here creating a post of something you dont know anything about.  For all you know, your beta testing time ended like everyone else.

• El-carpetaEl-carpeta Member Posts: 6

And man for all you people cursing torrents ect but know so much about them makes me think you are a closet torrent downloaders.

• spivesludespiveslude Member Posts: 96

Its a beta.  Cant they ban you any reason or no reason at all?  Maybe they were testing to see if thier ban code was working correctly lol.

• MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

It's all a bit misty, who says that the reason the OP mentioned was the actual reason for the banning? It remains guess work and iffy. (great avatar name btw image)

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."