Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is BAD (edited title)

mpking3mpking3 Member Posts: 6

I saw the name " Guild Wars 2"  So long before a and wanted to try, then i found its still at develop process,  I always kept it touch with news on this game and waiting to see a DATE OF RELEASE.  

Now I feel Bullshit waiting for this, These people announced this  shit too early ,  

I WANT TO PLAY THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!

Comments

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787

Well so do I, but you will just have to wait wont you image

• mpking3mpking3 Member Posts: 6

wait till when, thats the problem 

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

innapropriate topic title should be deleted.

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Agreed, this is an inappropriate thread title, and a pointless thread at that. There's no real complaint, everyone following MMORPG's knows that it takes quite some time from the point of being announced to being released, learn some patience.

• XerithXerith Member Posts: 970

Wait till the developers feel its ready to be released, then maybe we can stop getting games released that are 1/4 done with nothing to do after the first month.

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

I wonder if this is the guy from that Burger King commercial that said "You go back there and you get me a whopper!"

• mpking3mpking3 Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by CujoSWAoA

I wonder if this is the guy from that Burger King commercial that said "You go back there and you get me a whopper!"

no u have messed with someone else 

• teknicianteknician Member UncommonPosts: 270

Originally posted by mpking3

I saw the name " Guild Wars 2"  So long before a and wanted to try, then i found its still at develop process,  I always kept it touch with news on this game and waiting to see a DATE OF RELEASE.  

Now I feel Bullshit waiting for this, These people announced this  shit too early ,  

Because rushing releases always turn out so well.  Do you know anything about game development or marketing?  I would much rather wait for a good game than get some instant gratification from a crap game release.

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787

Originally posted by teknician

Because rushing releases always turn out so well.  Do you know anything about game development or marketing?  I would much rather wait for a good game than get some instant gratification from a crap game release.

Indeed. I'm perfectly happy to wait for as long as it takes with this game as I have been waiting for years to play an mmo that is actually good for a change. GW2 might finally get me interested in mmos again. It's not like the whole universe revolves around Guild Wars 2 anyway. Its only a game lol

• MorcotulconMorcotulcon Member UncommonPosts: 262

Too early??? Just check out the tendency of other compannies in revealing the game too early and you will see how late GW2 was. And I'm happy they did it this way. Do you know how many years people are and/or will be waiting for games like TERA and Blade&Soul??? Just search for it... Specially B&S!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

I've been waiting for gw2 for years, and then I'm going to play gw2 for years. Until then, play some great single player titles or other mmo before you start playing gw2 all the time :P

• magestonemagestone Member Posts: 80

Uhmmm... Diablo 3?  Uhmmmm... Starcraft 2?

• OmgZombiesOmgZombies Member Posts: 141

Revealing GW2 to the public too early is a matter of opinion.  What's "too early"?  I've been playing GW1 for a few years & have been following GW2 since release.  I'm glad they released it when they did, as it gave me something to think about.  I'm willing to wait another 2 years if it takes it, to get a quality game.  

I think you're just very impatient and have nothing better to do.  Go get every title in GW1 or create a successful healer with a warrior primary if you need to occupy yourself.

• ComfyChairComfyChair Member Posts: 758

Personally i'm quite glad it's taking its sweet time :D

Epic quality game + hopefully it'll release around june/july 2011 and allow me to vegetate playing gw2 all summer without worrying about the impact on my physics degree :D