Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is actually really fun!

skeidanskeidan Member Posts: 8

I just bought the game because i played the trial and honestly i really enjoyed my time playing it and i love the way you move around with a jetpack and the way you fight too.  ITs soooooooooo much more interactive than a regular mmo that i felt like this is my kind of game.  It runs very smooth and looks great with great graphics.  i obviously haven't reached far in the game but it seems like there is a good community and that everybody seems to love the developers.

The game has some innovative features built in that haven't been seen in other mmo's before which to me is important.

i love that  i have to click and aim properly to kill enemies rather than just pressing 1 or 2 or 3 on my keyboard.

I just felt like i'd share that with some of you

enjoy!

and at   $20.99  with the 30% off coupon this really was an easy choice to make for me!

p.s  Don't hate! this is just my own personal opinion.

Comments

• EruielEruiel Member UncommonPosts: 75

Glad you like it, I agree with you...the game for what it is it's definitely worth it, no monthly and the pvp is fun.

• YilelienYilelien Member UncommonPosts: 324

I also have been enjoying myself ffor a while with this game. As you said. For the price  you pay it is a good deal!

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,188

You are absolutely correct OP, this game is REALLY FUN.  I'm still playing it,  logged over 300 hours.  Well worth the price,  and I bought it at 10 dollars more then you a few months back.

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
    Paid full price at launch. One of few recent titles that was actually worth it. Good game.
  • TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

After APB closed down I decided to try Global Agenda along with another mmo.  I enjoyed the demo enough that I bought the game and have been playing it off and on with some friends who were already playing it. I have mostly been doing pve in the desert instance, but yesterday I jumped into the pve dungeon runs and a little pvp, as well as crafting my first items.  It's a fun game.

I think one of the coolest things about the game is that you can change your feats whenever you want at no cost.  As a person that likes to tinker and fiddle with their class, that is awesome!!!

I also like that all my characters have the same name.  Some may not like this, but I actually do.  I'm gonna make the same persona but as different classes.

Ingame voice chat seems to work very well, although I wish they had speech activated option. 

Another nice feature is the suits of armor you can wear are for appearances only, as I understand it, and completely seperate from your armor stats.  So you can customize your appearance without having to worry about sacrificing your combat effectiveness.

It is not a real fast game like UT or Quake.  It's much slower, but that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Yesterday I crafted a weapon damage upgrade and armor upgrade from items I looted off of npcs.  Yay!  Can't wait to try them out.