Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

god i regret installing this

2»

Comments

• tomtfdtomtfd Member Posts: 6

i 'loved the movement system

its likee d2

it took some getting used to, but i like it much more than wsad

• sysadminsysadmin Member Posts: 30

I've played this game for almost 4 monts, and I regret buying it the first place. Its a horrible game made by a greedy company. Wen I started I expected a mmorpg with future, to hang out with friends. That game is the worst gameing experience one can have:

Its full of cheaters/exploiters.

A lot of foreighn chinese players work 24/7 to sell ingame money and items in e-bay.

The economic system is very unbalanced.

The game is all gring and no fun.

The quests suck realy bad.

All chars look the same.

NCSoft charges a lot of money for the play time.

You can play the game for free in Private servers.

You can download a bot for free to play for you.

Me and my friends used to bot 24/7 and would play a maximum of 2 to 3 hours a week.

The graphics were cool before you realize how long it would take for you to explore new places.

NCSoft staff, GMS and support are very enefitient and dumb.

PLUS:

World of Warcraft kicks Lineages But!!!!

Wow is 1000x better than Lineage2

Well, talking about "Core" players and child players. I started playing L2 in beta days and boted using L2Rich. I was among the highest level characters of my server boting almost 24/7. My clan ruled almost every Castle of the game, and most of us used a bot wo play while we sleep. Some people in my guild played non stop for more than 10 to 14 hours. When they leave friends or girlfriends would take their character and play for them. I think I've seen more in that game than some people like you will ever see and experience.  What lead me to bot in that game is that almost everybody does it. Eventough NCSoft doesn't allows it, they do nothing to stop it. If you wana be a top player in L2 you must use a bot or you must play 24/7. Its sad because only unemployed people or pre-school kids can do it. A current working bot is L2Walker and 90% of the players still use it to bot with more than 1 character, I know a lot of people that bougth proths, tanks to support their main character boting with this kind of tools.

Since I've been playing WoW I never boted again because it is more skill based and has a lot more content than L2. The community is much better and foreign chinese or korean professional ebay farmers are inexistant.

Core mmorpg players should play Everquest 1 or 2, RYL, or Wow, but never Lineage2.

• siLLYkiTEsiLLYkiTE Member Posts: 35

WoW is... well... so/so on the "skill" department... like this game I don't really like the click and wait for something to happen approach...

• FarfaleFarfale Member Posts: 15

Wow, it seems that there was less bashers after all? =o

I never regret installing this game tho, I love this game.

-------
    Yeah...
    Signature (optional)

• onkleonkle Member Posts: 4

Sysadmin, nothing personal but youre kinda stupid.
    Naturally a game will be boring if you are boting 23/7 and never play. Geez.
    What did you think? Its not you playing the game, its a freakin program so why would it be fun?

Originally posted by BumLife

http://vod.lineage2.co.kr/lineage2/2005/2005-03-03-digitaltiger.zip

that's all I gotta say

All i got to say is:

I've did a quick search on your posts, and you seem like someone that could only work for NCSoft

• PeterPainPeterPain Member Posts: 41

I left this game pretty much for the same reasons you have explained, plus, nearly no people in the noob area, which means you spend hours grinding alone and, when you see someone, you automatically get suspicios, as there are lots of noob griefers.
    I got to lvl 15 and was so bored I cancelled my account right after my last log.

Originally posted by PeterPain

I left this game pretty much for the same reasons you have explained, plus, nearly no people in the noob area, which means you spend hours grinding alone and, when you see someone, you automatically get suspicios, as there are lots of noob griefers.
    I got to lvl 15 and was so bored I cancelled my account right after my last log.

if you want to explore the game a bit more, you can try it on private servers ( you can find a lot if you google it), if not... you wont loose much.