Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games or Girls?

Comments

• CrocolixCrocolix Member Posts: 221

GIRLS wtf

just play some female avatars

• Originally posted by Zindaihas

Originally posted by Sawtooth

I saw a story about a Japanese man who spends all his money buying those 'real' dolls. He's got a room with like thirty of them. Every morning he wakes up and dresses all of them for the day, and every night he dresses them in night gowns and such. And before he goes to bed he picks one to spend the night with. They had video of him in his doll room; all those way-too realistic dolls, staring with their dead eyes, it's enough to give a man nightmares for years. And that man spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on those things. Because one creepy ultra-realistic sex doll just isn't enough, but fifty is too many. Thirty is a nice round even number.

Okay I'm going to jab a pen in my thigh to focus on something less creepy.

If this is a true story and is the direction in which the future is trending, the human race is pretty much finished.

Behold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfaQCY_bo4&skipcontrinter=1

• erebus890erebus890 Member Posts: 46

I prefer girls, but if a game could rub one off for me, I'd be perfectly happy,

• Originally posted by seabass2003

Girls over games everytime, as long as they put out.

Agreed! I guess that may be a good suggestion for the redtexted monster :D.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Disregard women, acquire imaginary currency?

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• Cactus-ManCactus-Man Member Posts: 572

Originally posted by pyrofreak

Disregard women, acquire imaginary currency?

All men think they're fascinating. In my case, it's justified

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Originally posted by Zindaihas

I saw a story about a Japanese man who spends all his money buying those 'real' dolls. He's got a room with like thirty of them. Every morning he wakes up and dresses all of them for the day, and every night he dresses them in night gowns and such. And before he goes to bed he picks one to spend the night with. They had video of him in his doll room; all those way-too realistic dolls, staring with their dead eyes, it's enough to give a man nightmares for years. And that man spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on those things. Because one creepy ultra-realistic sex doll just isn't enough, but fifty is too many. Thirty is a nice round even number.

Okay I'm going to jab a pen in my thigh to focus on something less creepy.

If this is a true story and is the direction in which the future is trending, the human race is pretty much finished.

Behold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfaQCY_bo4&skipcontrinter=1

Oh my. That is really sad. He is afraid of women so he collects dolls. I would say some serious counseling is needed. image

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by deviliscious

Oh my. That is really sad. He is afraid of women so he collects dolls. I would say some serious counseling is needed. image

The way I see it, he's not really harming anybody.. except maybe himself but he looks pretty healthy ... physically.  Regardless if it's creepy or not, I say leave the man be.  At least this way he's not reproducing and potentially putting more people with the same "mental defect" into society.

Not everybody can be an astronaut or a brain surgeon, just as not everybody should be having personal relationshiops with the oposite sex.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

Bah' most girls are a waste of time. If sex with random people is a hobby of yours great, but my hobby is video games.

I'm in a relationship right now, and I spend ample time with my girlfriend but she understands that I love videogames and want to play them. I still go out and do things, perhaps not every time people I know go out, but I still try to get out and do things other than lanning.

Does that make a lot of people scoff and call me ridiculous? Do many guys say im gona lose my girlfriend and live a lonely life?

Yes and yes, but my girlfriend and me are very happy. I love my life and maybe I wont bag 200 differed chicks over the course of my life, and sure I don't have a dozen good drinking stories, but I have a few. I've been with a few women, I've had my "Uh oh" morning with somebody I shouldn't have slept with.

But at no point do I regret my memories of being the first guild on my server to drop Ragnaros, or leveling really fast and being one of the first guilds in the world to down the raid content in LOTRO. Nor the time to took to write a minstril guide that was later translated and used as the players guide on the official LOTRO chinese site.

Its part of who I am, and I love gaming. I often chose to not hang out with girls in my life and I can say without a doubt I don't regret any of those choices... perhaps I could have swapped a few, you know made a lan party when I instead when to a lame party or vice versa, but overall I think I'd be less happy a person if I put girls infront of videogames all the time.

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

Originally posted by Munki

Bah' most girls are a waste of time. If sex with random people is a hobby of yours great, but my hobby is video games.

I'm in a relationship right now, and I spend ample time with my girlfriend but she understands that I love videogames and want to play them. I still go out and do things, perhaps not every time people I know go out, but I still try to get out and do things other than lanning.

Does that make a lot of people scoff and call me ridiculous? Do many guys say im gona lose my girlfriend and live a lonely life?

Yes and yes, but my girlfriend and me are very happy. I love my life and maybe I wont bag 200 differed chicks over the course of my life, and sure I don't have a dozen good drinking stories, but I have a few. I've been with a few women, I've had my "Uh oh" morning with somebody I shouldn't have slept with.

But at no point do I regret my memories of being the first guild on my server to drop Ragnaros, or leveling really fast and being one of the first guilds in the world to down the raid content in LOTRO. Nor the time to took to write a minstril guide that was later translated and used as the players guide on the official LOTRO chinese site.

Its part of who I am, and I love gaming. I often chose to not hang out with girls in my life and I can say without a doubt I don't regret any of those choices... perhaps I could have swapped a few, you know made a lan party when I instead when to a lame party or vice versa, but overall I think I'd be less happy a person if I put girls infront of videogames all the time.

So do you think your Girl is a waste of time? Having sex with a ton of people just results in STDs among other problems, but the question is, is your girl more important than your game?

For example, on her birthday, huge guild event, at exactly the same time as her birthday dinner? Which do you choose?

She is broke down on the side of the road in a bad area, and needs you to come pick her up and you are in the middle of a guild event, do you bail to come help her, or risk letting something terrible happen to her while you finsih up?

If you place your girl in front here, than of course your girl is more important than the game, and if she also respects your enjoyment of games and does not mind, she is also putting you in front of any annoyance she may have. That is a healthy relationship.

Now if you place the game in front of her in those circumstances.. she should find a better guy, because that is just wrong. LOLimage

Originally posted by Illius

The way I see it, he's not really harming anybody.. except maybe himself but he looks pretty healthy ... physically.  Regardless if it's creepy or not, I say leave the man be.  At least this way he's not reproducing and potentially putting more people with the same "mental defect" into society.

Not everybody can be an astronaut or a brain surgeon, just as not everybody should be having personal relationshiops with the oposite sex.

No, he is not harming anyone, but himself. But from what he said, it is apparent he has some mental issues. You may be right, it might be best for guys with issues to have dolls instead, as if he was in a real relationship, he might be obsessive compulsive and have alot more issues. Though I think he should keep his dolls, he still would benefit from counseling, he has alot of emotional trauma pent up it appears.

• Originally posted by deviliscious

No, he is not harming anyone, but himself. But from what he said, it is apparent he has some mental issues. You may be right, it might be best for guys with issues to have dolls instead, as if he was in a real relationship, he might be obsessive compulsive and have alot more issues. Though I think he should keep his dolls, he still would benefit from counseling, he has alot of emotional trauma pent up it appears.

Or girls, my lovely redtexted monster. I dated a woman who had no time for me on a Saturday night while i came over at her place..she was gaming 8 hours straight! 

Originally posted by Powermike

Or girls, my lovely redtexted monster. I dated a woman who had no time for me on a Saturday night while i came over at her place..she was gaming 8 hours straight! 

He called you LOVELY... are you really just gonna sit there and take that?!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

You just want me to whip out my fingernails again. image

You just want me to whip out my fingernails again. image

Maybe....

• ChieftanChieftan Member UncommonPosts: 1,188

Originally posted by Tahamtan

Tricky question hah :) but seems to be real. I have seen many hardcore gamers (boys) that prefer to play 24/7 and spend their time with beautiful imaginary game avatars rather than real girls. I won't say that's wrong. A matter of opinion. What do you think?

Games are designed to entertain you and give you what you want every time you play.  Women aren't.

If women were all tight asses and hot sex all the time we wouldn't play games. :P

My youtube MMO gaming channel

• HarpocratesHarpocrates Member Posts: 3

both!

want a new flashy forum signature? http://www.avaridesigns.comimage

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

hmmm I just had an Idea I should play em girls like I play em games have fun and when your tired play another ;)

Maybe she wasn't as interested in you as you thought. Though I think if she was doing this to give you a hint, I think that is low too, she should just tell you she isn't interested and why she doesn't want to date you rather than string you along. That is so cowardly. I believe if someone has no interest in someone they should be upfront. People who think they need to walk on pins and needles around others are not doing anyone a favor. They are just behaving cowardly.

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Or you could play on your female avatar (granted you are male) for a long time, make your girlfriend jealous, then she gets insecure because pixels are owning her, and then she finally puts out.

Cycle seems to work great!

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Originally posted by SoulSurfer

Or you could play on your female avatar (granted you are male) for a long time, make your girlfriend jealous, then she gets insecure because pixels are owning her, and then she finally puts out.

Finally puts out?  I've heard stories of women lying on the bed naked with their legs spread trying to get their guy's attention and he won't even look in her direction because his eyes are locked on the monitor.

Finally puts out?  I've heard stories of women lying on the bed naked with their legs spread trying to get their guy's attention and he won't even look in her direction because his eyes are locked on the monitor.

What a sad world we live in, eh Zin?  By the way if anybody happens to have said naked woman lying on the bed with legs spread and have no use for her, please send her this way.  I'll be happy to take your unneeded naked women off of your hands.

Whoa...

I don't like girls who use denial of sex as a power grab.

Nor do I like chics lying there with legs spread wide open, , kinda makes you think twice.

Can I have something in between? =P (no pun intended) XD

What a sad world we live in, eh Zin?  By the way if anybody happens to have said naked woman lying on the bed with legs spread and have no use for her, please send her this way.  I'll be happy to take your unneeded naked women off of your hands.

She sent herself to Afghanistan already. :o

She sent herself to Afghanistan already. :o

You're definitely doing something wrong if she chose Afghanistan over your bed... image