Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

READ FIRST : Vindictus Keys

Comments

• HeimlichkeitHeimlichkeit Member Posts: 105

Originally posted by socialstatus

Guys  if you get a key pleaase post the two you get so we have more of a chain going here.

I think we're better off PM'ing keys, since people just take keys, and don't post their own. I've been waiting for one for a week, and I just gave up.

• DinidainDinidain Member UncommonPosts: 48

Originally posted by Heimlichkeit

I think we're better off PM'ing keys, since people just take keys, and don't post their own. I've been waiting for one for a week, and I just gave up.

Yeah I would have tought so too.  But after 9 days of refreshing threads hoping to see a new code before somebody else ninjas it, and then asking in PMs for one to be sent in PM from people that other folks say they've PMed one to, and flat out begging my arse off all over the internets, I've just about given up on getting to test this game before it goes into OB

Anyone and everyone can feel free to disagree with any or all of my opinions and observations whenever I rarely post them; it doesn't bother me one bit. Just know that I'll likely never respond to YOUR disagreement or personal attack, because I know better than to argue with idiots, especially upon internet Forums. See what I did there? -- Dinidain

• joy-stickjoy-stick Member UncommonPosts: 29

Im already starting to unlike the game because of the poor community :(((

• ChengDChengD Member Posts: 2

Hoping to get key, will return the favour to anyone else in need of key

• kulvirkulvir Member Posts: 1

I've been waiting since 2009 to play Mabinogi Heroes, and I even tried getting into Closed Beta in July and August. Unfortunately, Nexon didn't like my application D:

If someone's willing to give me a key, I'd more than likely try to help people in the same situation as me :)

• CruiaCruia Member Posts: 9

Have Fun!

C78B7A57746C424C9A1E

5C6088C41A5A421ABD98

6A0FE802217043E3855A

• StylekrazeStylekraze Member Posts: 5

I would really like a key to try out this mmorpg. I've just recently quit my main mmorpg after playing it for seven years. If anyone has a spare key please send one my way. Thank you.

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

Originally posted by Cruia

Have Fun!

C78B7A57746C424C9A1E

5C6088C41A5A421ABD98

6A0FE802217043E3855A

Keys are already gone. Can someone PM one to me?

• 4cnsky4cnsky Member Posts: 3

darn just missed it (teach me for having to eat) could someone pm one to me please

• Omega431Omega431 Member UncommonPosts: 92

i would love a key pls, just mail it to me

[email protected]

• tjet73tjet73 Member UncommonPosts: 19

I would like a key please. [email protected]

Thanks

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Wow there are still people without keys? This is like the 10th version of a "Gimme and key" thread. I do have to admit though, the game is hella fun!

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• AntichaosAntichaos Member Posts: 9

i would like a key if there are still some left [email protected]

• fellsixfellsix Member Posts: 19

if someone please has a beta key i would appriciate it i will repost the 2 i recieve for others to share

• HertuuHertuu Member Posts: 8

plz...give me a keyyy  i will send the 2 i get !!!!

[email protected]

Thx!!

• Matter+FormMatter+Form Member Posts: 2

Recovering from knee replacement surgery, would keel to have this to fill my hours and make friends.  Will pay it forward, naturally.

Email: [email protected]

• FaremFarem Member UncommonPosts: 49

PM Key please?

• loopscarloopscar Member Posts: 1

I'd like a key please ^^ I'll post the keys or PM them to the people who ask for them :D

• KildareKildare Member Posts: 2

Anyone with a key pls? PM me here or send to [email protected]   ill give the 2 keys back to whoever needs it or if the sender wants it ^_^ thx alot

• MysticFeatheMysticFeathe Member Posts: 5

pm me a key, i'll post any i get

• MahajaramaMahajarama Member Posts: 1

I would like a key as well; either PM it to me or send it to my gmail: [email protected] .  If I get one, I will happily distribute the 2 keys I get to anyone that PMs and/or emails me for them.

• joy-stickjoy-stick Member UncommonPosts: 29

Anyone please pm me a KEY !!!

• jokermosjokermos Member Posts: 3

Please help me a key, i am find it 12 days but now i have not got it. Please send it to my email [email protected] or to pm here. Thanks ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• slayernlslayernl Member Posts: 16

If anyone has a key left than please share it with me :)

will be very thankfull if you pm one to me !

Thanks !

• pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

If any keys going spare I would appreciate one through PM :)

Thanks in advance