Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

linkrealms....finally something decent for the sandbox crowd

Comments

• lifer86lifer86 Member UncommonPosts: 48

If theres any creation codes left. I would sure like one. PM me If you can.

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

Sorry everyone, i ran out of codes a little while back =-/

• Jefferson81Jefferson81 Member Posts: 730

Hmmm, is this game Ultima Online's spiritual successor?

I never played UO but if this game is similar but with better looking graphics then I might considering trying it.

I made the same post in the Free Realms thread not reading the title of the game extra carefully.

Stupid SOE game, eh? 

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

This game has peaked my interest for awhile now, sure hope they send out some more invites soon, I am so bored of today's mmo's!

• sacredcow4sacredcow4 Member UncommonPosts: 249

A batch of invites are coming out pretty soon!  The best way to get one is to be an active member on the LinkRealm forums!

I've been here a while...
  • chriselchrisel Member UncommonPosts: 990

This game looks awful. I will certainly not try this.

1/10

Make us care MORE about our faction & world pvp!

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    Originally posted by chrisel

1/10

...wow. You probably took one look at screenshots and zero at the features list to reach that conclusion, huh?

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Originally posted by johnmatthais

Originally posted by chrisel

1/10

...wow. You probably took one look at screenshots and zero at the features list to reach that conclusion, huh?

This game is truly incredible. As long as you don't mind the isometric view, I would highly recommend giving this game a try. Bookmark this and check in every now and again to see what the beta status is.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

Originally posted by Cecropia

This game is truly incredible. As long as you don't mind the isometric view, I would highly recommend giving this game a try. Bookmark this and check in every now and again to see what the beta status is.

I'm already getting active on the forums and learning what I can about the game without playing it.

It truly does look amazing, and from what I've heard of crafting, it's really in-depth!

I'm already getting active on the forums and learning what I can about the game without playing it.

It truly does look amazing, and from what I've heard of crafting, it's really in-depth!

Yes the crafting is very in-depth. Also the animations are surprising for a game like this. I never thought I'd be interested in another isometric game, but never say never I guess. Definitely download the Map Editor if you havn't done so already. It's amazing how addicting it is to design your own realm.  

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

Yes the crafting is very in-depth. Also the animations are surprising for a game like this. I never thought I'd be interested in another isometric game, but never say never I guess. Definitely download the Map Editor if you havn't done so already. It's amazing how addicting it is to design your own realm.  

Not in beta, friend. Just learning, watching and waiting. ^^

Unless things have changed, I'm pretty sure you can download and use the Map Editor without being in the Beta.

Unless things have changed, I'm pretty sure you can download and use the Map Editor without being in the Beta.

I haven't seen it anywhere. *shrugs*

I haven't seen it anywhere. *shrugs*

Sorry forgot to mention that if you download the client, the Map Editor is included as well. You won't be able to launch the game, but you should have no problem running the Editor. Have fun :)

Another great way to get into beta is the map editor contests, the next won't be hosted until the map editor is revamped though.  It was released in a very beta stage.  Many players figured it out enough to make some truly incredible realms, but until it is revamps I'll save a lot of people a lot of headaches.  Feel free to play with it in it's current state if you wish, I enjoyed it still.

And yes, the animations surprised me the first time I logged on also! 

• d0n0d0n0 Member Posts: 123

can someone invite me please ?

There is no knowledge that is no power.

Check out the official forums.  Join in on some of the discussions.  Beta invites are given out by current testers, and all the testers are on the forums daily.  Quality posts are the most full-proof way of getting a key:)

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

I think it's high time they finally put this game into Open Beta, as it's been in Closed Beta for about 2 years or so.

--
    Michael

• JandersJanders Member UncommonPosts: 87

I cant seem to join the official forums, cause its locked......Any advice

• JandersJanders Member UncommonPosts: 87

Originally posted by sacredcow4

Check out the official forums.  Join in on some of the discussions.  Beta invites are given out by current testers, and all the testers are on the forums daily.  Quality posts are the most full-proof way of getting a key:)

^^^^

• yokam888yokam888 Member Posts: 87

anyone wanna buy my account? LOL juzkiddin

i guess im one of the lucky few who were granted early access in the game.

a lot has changed since then.

(\__/) Why Can't You Put
    ( ^.^) The Bunneh
    (")-(") Back In The Box?

• hovnarrenhovnarren Member UncommonPosts: 15

Still waiting to get into this game, it looks awsome. If anyone still have a friend invite i like to trade it for somthing, i can give my FF 14 buddy key or i can get betas to a few other games.

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

Where do I go to see some screenies or videos the site is closed :c

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Is this game dead?  I went to the news section and the last news was March of 2009.  ??

• TheDeereTheDeere Member Posts: 3
    They haven't updated the news on the main site, but just last week stated in the forums that they are resuming beta invitations before the end of the month. They felt they jumped the gun the first time and wanted more time for development. So no, it's not dead.