Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gpu seriously pissing me off

13»

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

The high heat is caused from my room at their store in games it was reaching on 60 degrees (Eventhough resolution was on 1024 instead of 1680)

Now I'm trying with placing the case on desk with the side open and placed the side fan under the gpu (Good/bad idea?) it's not very powerful but at least it can help a little hopefully.

Now idle is at 55 degrees instead of 65 degrees and in games such as mount & blade warband varies from 60-80 depending on how many people are near fighting and how much big is the map (In online mode obviously)

The only problem is now I don't know were I'll put my laptop xD

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

I always keep the CPU on table level or higher since hot air normally rises up so the room wont be so warm a fan greatly helps. But as I said earlier I slapped a 3rd party fan to cool it down most GPU now requre you replace the stock crappy fan but there are some special models wih special fans I dont know why not just all of them manufacturers are wierd they never iclude maintenace instructions like when to replace the thermal grease or how

anyways just get another table for your laptop

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

The thing is there's no room for a new table.

Well I'll see were I'll put it :P